Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Only 1 ACROSS is supported in WF8 graphs - work around? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I am not familiar with InfoAssist as we're using 7.6.11 here. In that using BY instead of ACROSS yi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Define as additional Output in Compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
In 7.7 if you create a master file designed to just read a long line of text you can filedef your fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC266) IF ..THEN.. ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Use IS MISSING for a null test. IF J1.SEG01.LICENSE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Is this a database? The following approach works for Oracle and SQL Server. If you always want the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create group field to describe several different individual fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Would something like this work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] unwanted field prints in a COMPUTE using LAST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Or you can add the AGENCY field yourself with a NOPRINT and use ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] (FOC370) THE FIELDNAME..NOT BE FOUND IN THE FILE, but it's right there (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Shouldn't the join be JOIN STATUS IN HSAMPLES TO STATUS IN STATUS AS J1...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No query information to decode-Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Are you running this from the text editor view? If it's a very long fex and you have the variable......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Procedures by Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Have a look at this old post. This uses WebFOCUS to write the contents of all the fexes in a chosen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain:How to retireve Edited Deleted record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
We never delete anything from a user entry system, too often the user will either make a mistake or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF8 VLINE IMAGE MAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Could you plot the line twice? Once with a line and no markers and not drillable and once with ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Sort Stacked Chart from longest bar to shortest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This is something I often want to do and I haven't found a nice neat answer so far. This is the sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convenient way to re-use drilldown parameters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I don't know how complex your code gets, but could you write them out to a file and just include the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dynamic Across Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Like Alan I'm not really sure what you are trying to do. If you are trying to get the column names ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Server ODBC Connection with Windows Authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks for your response. I know an ODBC connection will work with windows authorisation, I can suc......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL Server ODBC Connection with Windows Authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Has anyone configured an SQL Server connection via ODBC using Windows Authentication instead of user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Y-axis label format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I think I've found it. From this post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Y-axis label format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I found this post on the same subject: ......

If you want a standard number of decimal places use 0.00% The # omits trailing zeros in decimal pla......

Funnily enough I was trying to get this working myself earlier this week. My value was also being m......

» Refine Search
» New Search