Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Only 1 ACROSS is supported in WF8 graphs - work around? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I am not familiar with InfoAssist as we're using 7.6.11 here. In that using BY instead of ACROSS yi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Define as additional Output in Compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
In 7.7 if you create a master file designed to just read a long line of text you can filedef your fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC266) IF ..THEN.. ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Use IS MISSING for a null test. IF J1.SEG01.LICENSE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Is this a database? The following approach works for Oracle and SQL Server. If you always want the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create group field to describe several different individual fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Would something like this work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] unwanted field prints in a COMPUTE using LAST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Or you can add the AGENCY field yourself with a NOPRINT and use ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] (FOC370) THE FIELDNAME..NOT BE FOUND IN THE FILE, but it's right there (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Shouldn't the join be JOIN STATUS IN HSAMPLES TO STATUS IN STATUS AS J1...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No query information to decode-Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Are you running this from the text editor view? If it's a very long fex and you have the variable......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List Procedures by Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Have a look at this old post. This uses WebFOCUS to write the contents of all the fexes in a chosen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain:How to retireve Edited Deleted record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
We never delete anything from a user entry system, too often the user will either make a mistake or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF8 VLINE IMAGE MAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Could you plot the line twice? Once with a line and no markers and not drillable and once with ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Sort Stacked Chart from longest bar to shortest (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
This is something I often want to do and I haven't found a nice neat answer so far. This is the sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convenient way to re-use drilldown parameters? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I don't know how complex your code gets, but could you write them out to a file and just include the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dynamic Across Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Like Alan I'm not really sure what you are trying to do. If you are trying to get the column names ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Server ODBC Connection with Windows Authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Thanks for your response. I know an ODBC connection will work with windows authorisation, I can suc......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL Server ODBC Connection with Windows Authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
Has anyone configured an SQL Server connection via ODBC using Windows Authentication instead of user......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Y-axis label format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I think I've found it. From this post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph Y-axis label format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tewy
I found this post on the same subject: ......

If you want a standard number of decimal places use 0.00% The # omits trailing zeros in decimal pla......

Funnily enough I was trying to get this working myself earlier this week. My value was also being m......

» Refine Search
» New Search