Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Seminar Series Archives and April Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Kathleen, this is a request to please reconsider providing the powerpoint presentations... If I want......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: how to solve the problem ?(report show a lot of records) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Lisaqq - don't know if you were able to resolve this... when I want what you have requested, in Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev. Studio 7.1.4 just closing down for no apparent reason (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
We've been on 7.1.3 and 7.1.4 for a while and have had the same thing happen... Different scenarios ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Yes, I did more research and found that the JDE version of the Julian date is 1st digit=century, 2nd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus to Xfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a parm which holds user name running the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
No worries,Pete! I appreciate anyone taking the time to assist a peer find a solution! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a parm which holds user name running the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Tony A - that gave me the administrators user name... I went back and checked Pete and had forgotten......

hmmm.... doesn't appear to work... I put the SET in, then put FOOTING "Prepared on &DATETDMYY by &U......

Would I then put &USR in the footer with my &FOCFOCEXEC statement?...

Discussion Topic  Need a parm which holds user name running the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
I am using &FOCFOCEXEC to retrieve the report name, but my company is also wanting to pull the user ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suggested naming conventions for webfocus project files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding Conventions and Standards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Thanks EGL - that's a thought, too... we're having this discussion today, so if we come up with any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding Conventions and Standards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Thanks for your response -- not sure I follow the development part though -- wouldn't the name stay ......

What about report requests? Do you guys have any spec sheet that your users fill out when they want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard Domain Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative

Discussion Topic  anyone have a good reporting spec template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
We're just getting started and are looking for a good reporting spec template. This would include d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] retrieving large amounts of JDE data results in SLOW response (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Thanks for your reply, Spence... OK, I tried to open a report using painter and got a parsing error......

Discussion Topic  How could .bat file know whether an error occured while"myfex" was running? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
Here's a question I found on another board that I found interesting - no responses to this guy yet -......

Discussion Topic  RE: An Idea for a New Focal Point Section (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by oceannative
GREAT idea! I started a notebook of functions that I've collected from user groups and message boar......

» Refine Search
» New Search