Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help With Reserved word syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I tried brackets, single quotes and double quotes. I do not want to change the master file since ot......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Help With Reserved word syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I happen to have a field being reported called: TYPE. I dragged it onto the report - it works fine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] what am I doing wrong on y first guided ad hoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I have created some master files, some ad hoc reports ect etc...enough to get myself in trouble...ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] what am I doing wrong on y first guided ad hoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I wish I could do a print screen to show you....the code is there but the whole design is gone....em......

ok, I shut the thing down and reopened it. Now this is the only code in there.... TABLE FILE TBLTE......

I should ay where did my GUI go...it shows NOTHING on design page anymore.....and I do not see the S......

George, this i sthe crazy crap that drives us nuts. After the WHERE I added: the SUBTOTAL you desc......

Well thanks. I have had some reporting courses. The frustrating thing is they show you all this fa......

This is the source code...it works fine if I choose Orig Fsc..it subtotals. If I click any other co......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] what am I doing wrong on y first guided ad hoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I am only using whatever works in the GUI portion of the tool...not manipulting anything with SQL be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guided Adhoc Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I'll have to absorb all the code on sorting..I am dissapointed there is not something in the gui tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Guided Adhoc Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
anyone....guided adhocs look powerfull....are there issues? Are they commonly used? You would thin......

...and renanming the columns before &ing them does not quite do it either...the report comes out ok ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Guided Adhoc Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
How does one alter the column names in a guided ad hoc? I built one, now I want to alter the column......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] fex / reportcaster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
new to this...not sure what a compound report is. I broke my big fex into 4 smaller ones, the RC si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] fex / reportcaster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
Thanks but...Good Greif!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] fex / reportcaster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
I created a fex that does some dictionary checks. Things like looking for duplicate values and such......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] frustrated new user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
anyone!!!!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] frustrated new user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rf
stuck on what should be the simplest of things! I have a financial report. I am on the matrix tab.......

» Refine Search
» New Search