Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unknown Parsing Error in ver8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Just wanted to say: I ran into this problem and Guarav's solution resolved it for me. The file was ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] unable to call oracle stored procedures in webfocus mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Ricky, your error message seems to indicate that it can read the stored procedure, and that there is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calendar control changes date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
We've experienced this issue at HMC as well on 7.6.11 USers have to manually enter dates, or, you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compound Report in PDF has missing data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
How many reports are there? Just the 2? What do you mean data is missing? Typically that has noth......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center align entire body in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
For reports that are just on one page I've used a compound report to do this. The first report is j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] For Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Timpy, I'm sure this will solve all your problems. Enclose your code in this loop: -REPEAT FORLOOP......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON TABLE SET NODATA 0 PROBLEM IN EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
This forum rocks, thanks for this tip!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Linking directly to an IBI MRE HTML Page (by-passing IBI dashboards & MRE sign-in) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
I just had a user who wanted to run an HTML Launch page from within an MRE domain from a VB app. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transparent background to a report in HTML Layout Painter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Francis, I'm a google kinda guy and I spent an hour yesterday on google doing every type of variatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transparent background to a report in HTML Layout Painter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Thanks for the replies. As JG said, you can't make a transparent graph. PNG supports transparency b......

Also, in case it isn't clear what the problem is: the report will overlay the underlying image of th......

Discussion Topic  Transparent background to a report in HTML Layout Painter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
OK I have designed the following report: I took a giant .jpg image of a world map and basically lay ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Just wanted to bump this post and say thanks as well, the -RUN after setting the HDAY fixed the DATE......

Discussion Topic  RE: add space between Pie graph title and pie chart filler text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
I haven't found a way yet but this was a nice solution. To get a blank space to appear instead of t......

Discussion Topic  Alternate Formatting for Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
I've been trying to create a horizontal bar 3D bar graph with alternating rows of red and white in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot change font size on "O1Label" for bar graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley

Discussion Topic  RE: Resouce Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Dennis_V, Just wanted to say thanks, this solution worked great for me and I haven't seen anything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Graphs in 5.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bcowley
Create a loop with dialog manager. Within this loop do two things, first create the graph you want,......

» Refine Search
» New Search