Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CURRENT YEAR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
I don't have access to run WF anymore but I think you need to remove the | in your date format... IN......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS position - Sr. WebFOCUS team lead in Columbus, OH (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by cmallain
See Pam Whitmer on LinkedIn for more details....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Experienced WebFOCUS/FOCUS Developer available IMMEDIATELY for Chicagoland Illinois (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by cmallain
I have removed my resume posting due to finding a permanent job in the SQL world. Thanks to all wh......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading display question. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
While JIMSTER's idea should work, it could cause overhead in processing due to having the extra defi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error while Indexing the Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
ON TABLE HOLD AS GL_TRANS_TEMP FORMAT FOCUS INDEX MASTER_ACCT BUS_UNIT -****************************......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Developer position in Wood Dale, IL (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by cmallain
Is this or any webFOCUS or SQL positions still available as of 12/2007? Please feel free to contact......

Discussion Topic  Experienced WebFOCUS/FOCUS Developer available IMMEDIATELY for Chicagoland Illinois. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by cmallain
Good Day to you!!! I have over 18 years of mainframe FOCUS experience and over 7 years of webFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating define available to all reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Keep in mind that if you put a define in the MFD, it will execute every time, for every row of data.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating define available to all reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Create an INCLUDE program on your windows server(I think...I've been trapped in the mainframe world ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friendly reminder: Please update your signatures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Hi Kerry, I am doing consulting work, do you want us to update it each time I am on a different as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Brenda, I don't know if things have changed with recent releases of FOCUS, but I recommend never s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add one hour from the date/timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Thank you, thank you...no applause though...just throw money... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add one hour from the date/timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
In case anyone needs it, here is Francis' wonderful code, but using the system time that contains m......

You both are awesome!!! Thanks so much!!! I'll give it a try. I do need to subtract hours though...i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Populating Drop Down lists with Custom System variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Could you send an example?...

Discussion Topic  RE: auto print in Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
Hmmm...I really don't think that this is possible? It is my understanding that when FOCUS passes the......

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
For On-line Computer UserS I think it's stated in one of those old manuals that Tony mentioned me ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Split pdf file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
I wouldn't think so either because webFOCUS just writes the output, it cannot read PDF as input...un......

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster 'Burst' of Excel Compound Reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cmallain
[1) Does each addressee get a multi-sheet workbook with data for their own high-level BY value?] It......

» Refine Search
» New Search