Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
HI, any ideas on how this can be done thanks kumar...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi BlueZone, i tried the example that is there in the report-caster help and it worked when i assign......

Discussion Topic  CREATING DYNAMIC SUBJECT LINE FR E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, can someone give me an example of how to create a subject line dynamically.i want to display the......

Discussion Topic  email distribution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, i am using report caster email distribution (dynamic lists option) to distribute my report......

Discussion Topic  RE: modified date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Thanks Francis, this is what i was looking for . Thanks once again...

Discussion Topic  RE: modified date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi Francis, i tried the post you sent but unfortunately it dint help me much.? fdt gives the descri......

Discussion Topic  modified date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, is there any amper variable which displays the modified date of the fex file or the data file lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML REPORT STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi Susannah, i tried using grid = on in my style sheet but it is not working may be because i am usi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML REPORT STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, is it posiible to dynamically adjust the html report according to the screen size of the system......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Thanks Tony, i tried ur sample code but it is not increasing the pop window size instead its chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi Francis/Tony, Thanks for your info its working with the images also.the only thing i wanted to as......

Hi Francis, Francis i tried your code and its working fine but i couldnt figure out how i can inser......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MOUSEOVER FUNCTIONALITY IN HTML REPORT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, i am trying to create a report in which i need to add an information image to each row of the fi......

Discussion Topic  PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, i am working on a pdf report and i have couple of questions regarding the functionality of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BACKCOLOR OF HEADING IN PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi Francis, i am looking to control the backcolor of the heading in a pdf report and i tried ur co......

Discussion Topic  BACKCOLOR OF HEADING IN PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi, how to control the backcolor of the report heading in a pdf report.i have a small heading and 10......

Discussion Topic  RE: creating mfd on txt files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi JG,data file is sent as ftp to my domain in the form of .txt file and the data in this file is sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: creating mfd on txt files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Thanks Codermonkey and JG for your replies. i tried Tab but still having the same problem. JG how do......

Discussion Topic  creating mfd on txt files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
hi, i am trying to create mfd's on txt files and the data in these txt files is tab delimited so i ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAGE-BREAK ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by chelsea
Hi sussanah/kamesh, Kamesh i tried your code but it did not work for me may be i am missing somethin......

» Refine Search
» New Search