Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you all for the input the LT did work. Thought I had tried it and was getting incorrect resu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, Not sure why I'm struggling with this but I have the following compute: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you doug. Instead of doing the double sum I included the columns as noprints and did a recap ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subfoot with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I'm hoping that someone can help me a problem. I'm writing a report that store sales by district......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve multi rows of data if one item meets where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank for the great suggestions. They both worked well however creating the subquery worked the best......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Retrieve multi rows of data if one item meets where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I've done some research on here to try and find the answer to this question. I'm sure its out here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal below and above (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Sorry for the delayed response. This was very helpful and I did use this technique but had to do so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subtotal below and above (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I posted this another topic that was already closed. Wasn't sure if anyone was seeing it I apologize......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SubTotals at Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi i can across this feature which I love. However, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date format HYYMDI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you Tony. I don't know how many times I used the HDATE function (because that what I figured)......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date format HYYMDI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I know there is a lot of information out there and I have reviewed the Using functions manual andnde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning Subhead with NOPRINT BY Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
thank you all for your replies. I figured out my problem, all I needed to do was put a extra space ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Aligning Subhead with NOPRINT BY Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hoping someone can help me. I have created a PDF report it has 25 columns. I have put all the titl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Also, I tried to add the computed field to the .mas file which I had no problem adding. But when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi so I tried your suggestions of only including database fields in my sum double list control then ......

Thanks so much everyone for responding. I did figure out a work around but I like the suggestions a......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
This is my first time developing a guided report. I'm required to allow the users to select sum fie......

Discussion Topic  Problems Running HTML pages into another HTML frame. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Just upgraded to 8.0.3 and seem to be having a problem with any of our HTML pages that run into a fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Background color on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thanks Francis that works great. But I do need it to un-highlight when the next one is selected..........

Discussion Topic  Background color on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, I have a HTML page with 4 hyperlinks - setup to look like buttons. When any of the 4 links is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search