Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you all for the input the LT did work. Thought I had tried it and was getting incorrect resu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, Not sure why I'm struggling with this but I have the following compute: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you doug. Instead of doing the double sum I included the columns as noprints and did a recap ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subfoot with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi I'm hoping that someone can help me a problem. I'm writing a report that store sales by district......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve multi rows of data if one item meets where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank for the great suggestions. They both worked well however creating the subquery worked the best......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Retrieve multi rows of data if one item meets where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I've done some research on here to try and find the answer to this question. I'm sure its out here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal below and above (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Sorry for the delayed response. This was very helpful and I did use this technique but had to do so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subtotal below and above (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I posted this another topic that was already closed. Wasn't sure if anyone was seeing it I apologize......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SubTotals at Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi i can across this feature which I love. However, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date format HYYMDI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thank you Tony. I don't know how many times I used the HDATE function (because that what I figured)......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date format HYYMDI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
I know there is a lot of information out there and I have reviewed the Using functions manual andnde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Aligning Subhead with NOPRINT BY Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
thank you all for your replies. I figured out my problem, all I needed to do was put a extra space ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Aligning Subhead with NOPRINT BY Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hoping someone can help me. I have created a PDF report it has 25 columns. I have put all the titl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Also, I tried to add the computed field to the .mas file which I had no problem adding. But when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi so I tried your suggestions of only including database fields in my sum double list control then ......

Thanks so much everyone for responding. I did figure out a work around but I like the suggestions a......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Computed Fields in Double list Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
This is my first time developing a guided report. I'm required to allow the users to select sum fie......

Discussion Topic  Problems Running HTML pages into another HTML frame. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Just upgraded to 8.0.3 and seem to be having a problem with any of our HTML pages that run into a fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Background color on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Thanks Francis that works great. But I do need it to un-highlight when the next one is selected..........

Discussion Topic  Background color on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CathyB
Hi, I have a HTML page with 4 hyperlinks - setup to look like buttons. When any of the 4 links is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search