Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Accordion Report in 533 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I'm starting to think not, even though a guy in the expert room at Summitt showed me how to do it (h......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Accordion Report in 533 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I can't remember how to do an accordion/expandanble report in 533. I know you start with a multi-ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Text fields in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I cannot change the format in the Master File -- I do not have that autohority. I've never had much......

Discussion Topic  Text fields in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I have a report that I am outputting into Excel. There is a TXT field in my report and when I outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I do time calculations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
Thanks, the HDIFF worked perfectly....

Discussion Topic  How do I do time calculations? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I want to calculate the number of hours between two time fields (HHIS format). I tried the DATEDIF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resource Layout Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
Worked perfectly. Thanks!!...

Discussion Topic  Resource Layout Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I have 3 reports (frames) in my Resource layout. Two of them have drilldown links. When you click ......

Discussion Topic  Going between Painter and Code - Is there a trick? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I am fairly new to WF 533. In my old version, I could go back and forth between code view and paint......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus 5.3.2 Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
Great info. Thank you guys very much!...

Discussion Topic  WebFocus 5.3.2 Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
What is the deal with the quirky MRE environment in Dev Studio? Has anyone else had this issue -- y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: FOC1133 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
Thanks for all of the suggestions, but they didn't work out. It looks like I have figured out where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: FOC1133 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
I have two hold files that I'm trying to join. That's where the message seems to happen. There is ......

No luck with that. The only possiblity I found is the actual and usage types in my mfd have to matc......

Anyone, anyone?...

I thought that info was there. I see it in the profile. Anyway, version 533, win2k, dev studio....

Discussion Topic  Error: FOC1133 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
(FOC1133) INTERNAL ERROR IN DATA CONVERSION ROUTINES I keep getting this message. I have never se......

Discussion Topic  Excel Bursting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
What code do I use to burst a report into multiple excel worksheets???...

Discussion Topic  Losing my HOLD Files - Is this Normal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
We just upgraded to version 5.3.3 from 4.3.6 and the problem I'm having is that after I create a HOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress HEADING on First Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cspowell
Not sure I see how this is different. What part of this suppresses the header space at the top of t......

» Refine Search
» New Search