Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1346) : FORMAT ERROR: Record 35 , Column 28 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
below is my fex file ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1346) : FORMAT ERROR: Record 35 , Column 28 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Hi chuck , i tried testing with the way u suggessted like chnaging only mass file as below FILE=b......

Hi, i tried the way u guys suggessted and found that it is failing on 2nd record of tghe file , 1st......

Hi, Yes i already tried with original field names but still shows same error, and input we are pas......

Hi , thanks for the help it is call duration and minutes . and record we are passing is having cor......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC1346) : FORMAT ERROR: Record 35 , Column 28 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Hi, Im getting below error in my focus FOC1346) : FORMAT ERROR: Record 35 , Column 28 (FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Hi chuck, i tried setting the app path to files directory but still it could not find .acx file Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Hi chuck, .acx amd .mas file names are txtmkt.acx and txtmkt.mas and table name is MARKET so we def......

hey chuck, thanks a lot for ur help, actually its still giving me below error (FOC1354) ACCESS FILE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: INDEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi, I am trying to add index on table file TXTMKT but getting weeoe as below (FOC002) A WORD IS N......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC015) THE TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi, I already tried code with changing size to A15/A13 still showing same error....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC015) THE TEST VALUE IS LONGER THAN THE FIELD FORMAT LENGTH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi, i have below code and its throwing below error , im guessing its IF else statemnet issue but co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Thanks for help chuck....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
Hi chuck, From where will i get site code??...

Hi.. Sorry for all the trouble. but i have been trying many thing to resolve the issue. I tried con......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi , I am getting below errors in code . if someone can help me. Thanks in advance. (FOC1070) VAL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION YMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION YMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi, Yes getting error for this part of code only and yes BLZATSOC has no data its empty. As even if......

hi, Thanks a lot for ur help. the error is gone but it show me onewarning message as below (FOC325......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC36355) INVALID TYPE OF ARGUMENT #1 FOR USER FUNCTION YMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Genius
hi, I am getting below error for YMD time frame, Problem i am getting below is because im trying t......

» Refine Search
» New Search