Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Triggering Email from a Report(Fex Code) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Ramkumar, I am using scheduled Alerts in WebFOCUS 8. It is a great way to schedule an email alert w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Percent change on subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Yes that worked. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Percent change on subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I have a procedure where I have two calculated fields summing sales dollars for 2013 and 2014 by cus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Report vs Dashboard -- what's the difference? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Tamra, Could you provide some examples of when/how you would use the HTML Composer vs the Document ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chain parameters in App Studio procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Is it possible to chain parameters in a .fex procedure in App Studio. I can find all kinds on inform......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Moving reports from Dev Studio to App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I was told there is a process for moving reports from Dev Studio to App Studio, however, I have not ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Report with no data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I have a report scheduled to email with Report Caster. Is there a way the report can not be emailed ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Exporting Active Report - Across headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I have an Active Report that I want to give the user the ability export to Excel, however, I have an......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Edit AHTML Report Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I have an AHTML report created using a data table. I now need to change the data table to a differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist column graph question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
J.L. that would be very helpful and I would appreciate that. I do need it to be done so that a user ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] InfoAssist column graph question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Is it possible to build a bar chart in InfoAssist with 4 different data points (bars) with date begi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Say I have data for 2013 for the entire year and for 2014 through today and I want to see total amou......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Portal Tree folder default setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Currently in a Portal, for a Resource Tree the folder default is closed and in a Portal Tree the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] BIP tab and accordion formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
I am referring to a BI Portal (BIP). It is a user interface BIP created with another BIP as the cont......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] BIP tab and accordion formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Does anyone know if we can format the tabs to have rounded corners or if the accordion content headi......

Discussion Topic  Portal with one window that is exchangable with another Portal or report content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
Is there a way within a Portal that I can have the Resource Tree in one window and a Portal in anoth......

Discussion Topic  User default filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Teri
We have a public portal (dashboard) with filters built in. Is there a way for all users to be able t......

» Refine Search
» New Search