Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Html Formatting Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Did not work, tried but it did not work...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Html Formatting Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Please given the code below I am trying to have a line appear below "My Code" and "My Description".I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting DOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting DOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Format is HTMTABLE...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting DOC report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
I have the following in my subfoot of my DOC report ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Formatting HTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
I have this report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]:Help Formatting report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Thanks for the hint...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]:Help Formatting report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji

Discussion Topic  Determine if a Hold file Contains a column[Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Lets say i have this DEFINE FILE CAR ABBEY/A15 ='JUBRIL' END TABLE FILE CAR PRINT ABBEY CAR MODE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] &LINE Keeps returning 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Resolved...

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] &LINE Keeps returning 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Thanks guy i was able to find out why it was not working , there was a sql query before the code and......

Crymsyn, I am still getting 0 after removing -SET &LINES=&LINES njsden i already commented out the ......

and when i even look at the debug code i see -RUN 0 NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE= 1 LINES= ......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] &LINE Keeps returning 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
I have this code anytime i run it the &LINES keeps returning zero even though there is a record that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Newbie Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Lovely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Newbie Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Thanks fellows i really appreciate, when i ran the code i got COUNTRY CAR MODEL no res......

client requirements, Date is the only entry that is supposed to be in the footing...

Yes thanks for the reply. Can i achieve this without putting this in the footing?? I come from a jas......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus Newbie Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
I am new to webfocus and i am trying to achieve the following , I have this code below TABLE FILE ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Invoking a Webfocus Stored procedure from a Java Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by joyesiji
Hello, Please can someone guide me on how to invoke a Webfocus Stored procedure from a Java Applicat......

» Refine Search
» New Search