Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adding columns in the middle of the report when accordion is clicked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
Hello I am trying to add columns in the middle of the report when accordion is clicked. I have used......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 5 columns in a report where each column has a different condition to satisfy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
Thanks for the reply. But I need the count of another dimension(count of checknumbers) not the count......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 5 columns in a report where each column has a different condition to satisfy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
So by using define instead of Compute how can I change the count of a field that satisfies those con......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 5 columns in a report where each column has a different condition to satisfy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
I need to display a report with more than 5 columns which should satisfy conditions like column 01 :......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stacked bar chart and report side by side in pdf format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
I need to display a stacked bar chart and report each side by side in PDF format...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need to find difference between two timestamps in minutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
I have two dimensions , Open Time and closed Time in format HHISb. I need to find the difference bet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Increas the height of the row and backcolor issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
The output format is HTML/CSS The version is 8201...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Increas the height of the row and backcolor issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
I have attached the screenshot of the report here ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Retrieve last 30 calendar days and compare it with recent activity date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
SL active= SLRecentActivityDate >= last 30 days and SLLockedOutFlag = ‘N’ I need to find the number......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combine the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
Yes. I want the data belonging to the same employee in the same row...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Combine the rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
I have a report that displays the following Employee Name Subject Messag......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display Report Data Horizontally (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
Hello Everyone, I am trying to display a bar chart with a report below the chart representing the s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSEDDisplaying the cumulative value. But I need the individual values on bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
TABLE FILE SALES SUM -* COMPUTE DiscountPercentageOfSales/D12.2% = Disc / NetGrossSales * 100; AS ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Bar chart should display top 5 discnt as 5 bars and 6th bar should be others (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nihitha
TABLE FILE DISCOUNTS SUM DISCOUNTS.DISCOUNTS.DiscountCount -*BY HIGHEST 5 MAX.DISCOUNTS.DISCOUN......

» Refine Search
» New Search