Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Combining mutiple values into single value. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, I have input file with three fields Cust Id, Name, State How do I load into target table with ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQLORA - unable to insert all records. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
I have file with SQL commands like Insert into customer ....; delete from vendor ....; update client......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQLORA - unable to insert all records. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, Thanks for help and I was able to insert records using your technique. Now my question is, if I......

Hi, 1. I tried your solution i.e SQL SQLORA SQL insert into target01 values ('5665'); SQL COMMIT; SQ......

Hi, Thanks for help. The solution provided by you was helpful. Q. If I have 10 sql insert statements......

Discussion Topic  SQLORA - unable to insert all records. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, I am running following fex file ----------------------- -SET &ECHO=ALL; ENGINE SQLORA SET DEFAU......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC1568) DATASOURCE /temp/tst.sql FOR SYNONYM IS NOT FOUND (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, We are using DM 7.6.4 on Hp-UX with Oracle 10g Kat...

Discussion Topic  (FOC1568) DATASOURCE /temp/tst.sql FOR SYNONYM IS NOT FOUND (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, I am trying to build synoymn. 1. I am restricting to restrict it to - External SQL scripts and ......

Discussion Topic  Server Log File (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, If you Right-click a flow in the navigation pane's Procedures tab, you can select View Log File......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Synonym using SQL Script (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, i have a script with plain sql- how do I create Synonym using SQL script and load into table. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC034 - Print Line exceeds the Maximum width is:257 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, The procedure works correctly now. ANYTXT has master file definition set up for fixed width. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC034 - Print Line exceeds the Maximum width is:257 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, This iw what I have in fex file SET WIDTH = 300 SET PANEL = 300 FILEDEF ANYTXT DISK test1.dat......

Hi, I did a search on IBI website and the forum but did not find more than one post on this topic. ......

Discussion Topic  FOC034 - Print Line exceeds the Maximum width is:257 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, I am getting an error message shown above when I run a procedure (.fex) shown below FILEDEF AN......

Discussion Topic  Run Flow in Defered mode (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Kar
Hi, I not able to run a flow (.fex) in Defered Mode from Data Management Console. When I select a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Painter and Report Assitant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kar
Thanks. What I could follow after reading Creating Reports with Graphical Tools Version 7 is - Repor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Report Painter and Report Assitant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kar
Hi, What are features available in Report Painter but are not in Report Assistant? What extra does ......

Discussion Topic  report Output format as powerpoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kar
Hi, WF Version 7 release 6 has feature to use powerpoint as the report output format in report pain......

Discussion Topic  Unable to isnert specified OLE control. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kar
Hi, I am trying to create WF Visual Discovery Analytic Dashboard. I open a new file in HTML folder. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC295) A VALUE IS MISSING FOR: &WFFMT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kar
Hi, 1. I have added the format below ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT &WFFMT.(EXL2K,PDF,HTML).Select type of d......

» Refine Search
» New Search