Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Designer: drill to another container (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I'm not even sure this is doable, but can I drill from a data point in a chart to refresh a report o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing X-axis Scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I found it, it was as simple as using the keyword: false....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Removing X-axis Scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I have created a longitudinal graph for use on an infoassist created page. After review, my team wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Moving Date to Beginning of a year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I promise I have been doing this for more than a day, I swear! Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Moving Date to Beginning of a year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am trying to get two dates, (1) Today's date and (2) the start of the previous year (so 1/1/2018 a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding Passed Variable's Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
MartinY - When I run the -TYPE it get back Received Dt : 01/01/2014 That leads me to assume it Al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Finding Passed Variable's Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Finding Passed Variable's Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am passing a date formatted (MDYY) variable from an HTML page to a report. How can I test the rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Values onto HTML docs using !IBI.AMP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Values onto HTML docs using !IBI.AMP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I did find that one of the issues I am running into. I found some documentation about using a -READ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing Values onto HTML docs using !IBI.AMP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am trying to get the value of a field passed from my hold file to display on the HTML document. I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Javascript to hide on HTML canvas based on user access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
Is there a way to conditionally hide a panel on an HTML filter panel based on a user's security grou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Responsive Portals on 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am trying to create a responsive portal in AS 8.2, and I am having an issue with the layout. I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert character (A8) to date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
Than you. I should have said that in the post. I tried that but it was so poorly un-optimized that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Convert character (A8) to date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am in Oracle 11g and working with AppStudio 82. One for the date fields comes in from Oracle as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an Image in the repository to CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
Thanks again. Just for clarification, I am looking at something like: "/EDASERVE/Applications/test1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an Image in the repository to CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
Francis, thank you. I will work with this information. It makes sense....

Thanks for clearing that up some. The more I work with this tool the more I feel I am finding I nee......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding an Image in the repository to CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I am tweaking the Custom CSS for my team in order for it to load the same banner image for each port......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Stress Testing with WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John Coleman
I have a small issue. I am running these stress tests as directed, but the window pops up blank and......

» Refine Search
» New Search