Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (159 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Uggh... the simplest things take way too long... So looks like I'm trying to do the same as Trudy u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Right... of course... clever... thank you... I would rather not create a whole bunch of other querie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map in a Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Alright... well thanks anyhow. I appreciate the time you put into this topic. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map in a Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Ok... here it is... EDIT: Removing what was showing here... just a bit of tmi......

Hmmm... I tried to open the htm file in a text editor, but I didn't see anything in there that resem......

Ya... thanks for the reply, but this approach won't help me, I don't think. That would mean I have ......

Would you mind posting the fex code so that I could use it as a reference?...

I did not know that. And how did you create the map? What is the file extension? Thank you......

Ok, but I need to get this done in a compound report. One solution would be to save the map as an......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Map in a Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, Is it possible to have a map appear on a compound report? I've got a map that shows lo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF contents to page width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi All, I have a PDF report. On the report I've got a table with a few columns. I would like the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add HTML button in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
This is great... and if I were drilling to another fex file I would replace the "URL=https..." bit t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add HTML button in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
That was it... thank you very much. Is there anything you can't do with this approach? How would......

Ok, so here's a question about formatting the HEADING. I've got the following code: TABLE ... ... ......

Ya... I gave up on my copying the URL approach. I think I already mentioned this, but I was reluc......

Thank you for the reply. I see what that does. I could use it but I was hoping to use a variation ......

» Refine Search
» New Search