Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (173 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TOTAL row is wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
I did remember in the end though... anyways... thanks Waz!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TOTAL row is wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Yes, I was aware... just forgot....

NVM... it was an overflow issue. I moved the COMPUTE to a define and then things were great!...

Might this be an overflow issue? Doesn't seem like the right way to deal with overflows though......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] TOTAL row is wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hey Folks, I just noticed something strange on the TOTAL row of a tabular report. I have 5 columns......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Formatting BUCKET=column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi Folks, I need to format the title of "column bucket". I put that in quotes cause I'm not sure i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Thanks for the reply, but that's not what I was looking for. I'm talking about an htm file generate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
So I'm getting along with changing all the styling. There is alot more work than I thought because ......

Hey BabakNYC... I tried your solution. It worked, but only for HTML reports. It doesn't play nice ......

Perfect... of course! Thank you!...

One last thing... Where are the STY files that I'm supposed to modify to make changes happen? I'm t......

Thanks BabakNYC... and this approach will work with reports, active reports and charts? I find that......

Thanks for the reply BabaNYC. Can you please give me an example of how you can add CSS classes to W......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Hi All, I am about to undertake a styling exercise where I introduce a dark to theme our environmen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Concatenating alpha fields where some fields are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Uggh... the simplest things take way too long... So looks like I'm trying to do the same as Trudy u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Right... of course... clever... thank you... I would rather not create a whole bunch of other querie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Count and Total in a subhead or subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map in a Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Alright... well thanks anyhow. I appreciate the time you put into this topic. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Map in a Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shingles
Ok... here it is... EDIT: Removing what was showing here... just a bit of tmi......

» Refine Search
» New Search