Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are reports physically stored when sent to Report Library? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Darryl, This worked perfectly! Thank my man! Ken...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are reports physically stored when sent to Report Library? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Daniel, The client is more than content on just viewing an HTML page that does not provde any inter......

Ginny, I tried using the portlets and it may not give us what we need, unless I'm not seeing someth......

Thanks for the info on BOT tables. That helped. Darryl, where am I going with this? Oil Sands are......

Discussion Topic  Where are reports physically stored when sent to Report Library? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Does anyone know where the reports are physically stored? Is there a way to access these reports th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Style ACROSS columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
What do you mean by "entire portion of the report to be colored"? If you're only interested in colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEBFOCUS FINANCIAL REPORTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
For clarification, FML - Financial Modelling Language....

Discussion Topic  RE: WEBFOCUS FINANCIAL REPORTING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
FML should be included anyway. I would suggest there is no separate licence for it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know how to set the gn parameter in WF Portal Components? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Francis, The GN allows you to set unique report numbers for report that can be called through portl......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know how to set the gn parameter in WF Portal Components? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
I'm looking through the documentation and it clearly states that if more than one report is added to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handling reports with record count >65K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
It's a widely known fact that there is a huge dependency on Excel spreadsheets. Anyone who has been......

Discussion Topic  RE: FML using FORMULTIPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Craig, Having little info to go on here, I will add this....using FML is not necessarily the most e......

Discussion Topic  Calling Oracle Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
I am attempting to call an Oracle procedure with multiple paramters, including 2 dates. The purpose......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAQ Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
I didn't determine the actual frame name. When I create the page, I identify the frame source and g......

Discussion Topic  RE: FAQ Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
Francis, I used _self and it still eliminates the tabs. If I include the explanation in a separat......

Tony, that's pretty much the code I've used in mine and while it does link to the appropriate sectio......

Fernando, I tried doing that and I'm still experiencing the same trouble. Ken...

Francis, Yes, I'm using #aaa as the href and yes, the hyperlinks are in the same HTML file. The fr......

Discussion Topic  FAQ Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
I've created an FAQ html page that I've included in it's own tab on the dashboard. Within this page......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by k.lane
But Francis, issuing a ? command will do what is required here....

» Refine Search
» New Search