Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (95 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to have the drill down refresh all components except dropdown. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi Chuck, I did that. But the problem is when I click on the graph for drill down, it refreshes eve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to have the drill down refresh all components except dropdown. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi , I have created a BI Portal page in which I have a drop down and couple of reports and graphs. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you Frans!...

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi, Which is the better way of creating the filters and what is the difference between the two? 1. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autolink/Autodrill from chart to report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you David. Can you please give me an example with the code how I can do this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autolink/Autodrill from chart to report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you Chuck. I could do drill down using the refresh BI portal but the problem is how I can rest......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Autolink/Autodrill from chart to report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi All, I have a chart and report on Info assist page and all I want is if I click on any of the ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal to Portal Linkage 8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
It can be done using a Global Variable "&&" 1) in Portal1 - create one report COUNTRY.fex with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Portal to Portal Linkage 8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you Chuck and cool guy, I will try this....

Is it possible for you to provide me an example for this? Thanks in advance....

Thank you Chuck. Since there are 4-5 reports on the second panel, it will be difficult to display th......

IB guy said its not possible. Does anybody have any alternate idea how I can implement this? I was t......

Thank you all. I have opened up a case with IB and will update it over here once I get the solution ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Portal to Portal Linkage 8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi , Is there a way to have a initial page with links to other pages? Like "home page" with links ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal/Page Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you Martin!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal/Page Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Thank you Martin. Do you have any basic example of the js/jquery?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Portal/Page Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
I have created a portal with which I have specific filters that should be applied to the entire port......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Line Break in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi, I got the solution by myself. Here is the code: DEFINE FILE CAR SORT /I1 = DECODE COUNTRY ('JA......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Line Break in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MeM
Hi, I have the following code for the bar graph and trying to get the line break between Japan and ......

» Refine Search
» New Search