Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adjusting LINES-PER-PAGE based on browser height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
I suppose, but who would have their resolution set to anything bigger than 1024 x 768? I was really......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adjusting LINES-PER-PAGE based on browser height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
bump...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Adjusting LINES-PER-PAGE based on browser height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Hi All, I have an AHTML report that has been set for 8 LINES-PER-PAGE based on the resolution of th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Banner stretches report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Hi all, I have a report that I have put a banner in the first heading row. The problem is that it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Awesome, thanks Francis! How can I learn more about incorporating html/javascript and style sheets......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3

Thanks Francis, Can you explain what !IBI.FIL.H001; means?...

I agree, but I am using a css class with type=data so the line type=data,backcolor=... is ignored....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alternating data row colors with CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Hello all, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction so I could learn how to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Visual Source Safe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
When you setup Developer Studio there is an option to integrate with VSS if you already have the cli......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Visual Source Safe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Does anyone have experience with using Microsoft Visual Source Safe with Developer Studio? Are there......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of leading spaces in hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Thank you Waz, I'll look into this....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of leading spaces in hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
This works great. But, there's always a but, does anyone know how to deal with this for pdf and e......

OK, I'll give it a shot njsden. Thank you for your help. B...

the spaces denote a child office. It's a visual queue along with the italics....

Thank you njsden for both replies. I really like your second post but how would I pass parameters t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Getting rid of leading spaces in hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
Hi All, I have a report that displays information by office. Some office have child offices that w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Last two rows of data to be bold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Last two rows of data to be bold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by bflemi3
They are the totals for the particular region the user selected and the total for the company. I ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search