Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
TODAY is for standard date fields. for HYYMDs fields you should use HGETC. That will give yoy the da......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Getting Prev Year Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You can achieve the desired result by doing it through an intermediate file. First extract the data,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Compute Field for Business View - Count where a Dim Attribute equals a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Could be as simple as this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting multi-verb request to ALPHA file, keeping blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Or ... keep your original code, but at the end instead of: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] title of one field based on value of another field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Expanding that a bit, you could make it a loop. Like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
That would be correct. The syntax is pure DOS, not to be used within a fex....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Long COPY statement to be split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And, if it is just the DOS syntx you're looking for (as it would be used in a bat file) it is like t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
In this specific case the give-away is the quotes around the translation of the &MAJOR variable in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Define a COUNT field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
You could try to look up the information on the db_infile function using the various help mechanisms......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App. Studio and erroneous logon prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This happens quite a lot in my setup. I just have App Studio stand alone, not connecting to any exte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple columns and rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
And once you have access to the data, then it is just a question of creating a report. That report i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Opening outlook using URL=mailto:(email), (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
This code is slightly different, but it also does not present any problem in opening outlook with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number to Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Other then DECODE?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flexible printing in compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Thanks Tony, that helped me out! I now have coded: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flexible printing in compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Thanks, but alas no success. My code: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flexible printing in compound PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
I've been trying to get a compound PDF to print reports in a flexible way, but am not very successfu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting alphanumeric values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AppStudio - Issue while opening mas file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
Possibly this master file is for a data source that is not defined (yet) in the AS environment. Chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio 8.2 Runs slow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It is my experience that opening a html file indeed sometimes takes somewhat longer than other types......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]simple question on replacing GOTO name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GamP
It is easier than you might think... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search