Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report caster generate error on some dates.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, I have an issue when running my report in report caster as scheduled...SOme days it run properl......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign Define field value in Table1 to variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thank you for the update..Yes i was able to use the conditional join properly to get it working...It......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assign Define field value in Table1 to variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Assign Define field value in Table1 to variable so that i can use in another table in the where clau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hold file and Join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thank You Neftali..Your code works perfectly fine...And is much cleaner .we use Oracle 10G as DB...S......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hold file and Join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
When running the code below against from and to date i get the message the 'TO' column is not retrie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Puting Include file variable in .HTML Webfocus launch page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thank you franics.. I had an include file as report which has the above varaible of the folder name......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Puting Include file variable in .HTML Webfocus launch page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, I would like to put an include file into an HTML Webfoucs lanuch Page.. My Include file report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF NOT considering first part of IF loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thanks a lot Ginny... With Missing and ALL it works perfect.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF NOT considering first part of IF loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, The Issue i am experiencing when exporting data to excel is the IF loop in compute statement No......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did Hold File do have same limitation as Excel 66K rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
I figured the issue..It is the field i am using...I changed the field for doing the count and resolv......

Discussion Topic  Did Hold File do have same limitation as Excel 66K rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, I am getting this below error message when running a report... Reporting Server messages excee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display data in excel from 2 Hold Files..like Full Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thank you very much Francis ...I got it right......

Discussion Topic  Display data in excel from 2 Hold Files..like Full Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, I have created 2 Hold Files which has the same concatenated Key..(Bank name+Currency+Account) A......

Discussion Topic  Error 336 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
While Running the report I am getting FOC 336, saying that the total field lenght is exceeded it's l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold File - (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
and also the format of the field is same across tables...all 4 joined columns in both the hold files......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold File - (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Thanks Ginny for the reply.. I sorted all fields invlved in join staement for the Hold Files using B......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hold File - (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
Hi, I am trying to mimic the oracle pl sql code i have (which works perfectly correct) in webfocus ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Left Outer Join with a Constant value in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wfdev
I am checking if there is a way in putting a constant value in a left outer join like this below… My......

» Refine Search
» New Search