Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Thanks Waz! I am waiting for you to share the fex/logic... :-)...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Image in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Hi, I want to embed images (NOT links) in my EXL2K report so that I can see the images when I am ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Numeric value in SUBFOOT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
No worries...got it. I set SQUEEZE and WRAP as off, and it worked. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Numeric value in SUBFOOT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Hi, I am getting an alphanumeric value in my subfoot even if I declare it as NUMERIC. Output is EXL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with creating multiple M/F (flat) files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
I am looking for the results in ReportCaster log and email both. There, after getting to the first R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with creating multiple M/F (flat) files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Sorry for the late response. Darin, I agree that there is no report, but atleast my loop should have......

Hi Dan. I have removed "FORMAT ALPHA" from the code. I am not receiving any error message. The mome......

Thanks Dan and Darin! After getting tired to make it run as a whole, I tried to run the report in sm......

For -REPEAT error: TEST is a label here and I have code in between. Code looks like follows: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with creating multiple M/F (flat) files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Hi Everybody, I am trying to develop as FOCEXEC to create multiple M/F files. But when I try to exec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [IBI Researching]Bleeding of Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
You might want to change you SUBHEAD part of the code as follows: ON CAR.BODY.BODYTYPE SUBHEAD "Car......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]DB2 table view. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Waz, I want to join this DB2 table with another DB2 table which has the key value as concatenation o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]DB2 table view. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Thanks Waz! I believed the same but wanted a confirmation. I will keep the discussion open for some ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]DB2 table view. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Hi All, I have a DB2 table with fields, say, A, B, C, D. I am assuming all the fields with 2 bytes.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with yesterday's date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Thanks a lot Francis! This works! I will keep that in mind what you said about NOT using "DEFINE bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with yesterday's date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
This doen't work Prarie! Error: (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -99999 (HEX: FFFE7961) : [01S01] [IBM][CLI D......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem with yesterday's date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Hi, I am trying to fetch data from a AIX DB2 table for yesterday's date. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Thanks Dan and Francis! As of now the business asks me to focus on data issues rather than at format......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Anybody with solution for this ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] can we use multiple files at the time of allocation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prash1983
Thanks Francis & Waz, It works! I was thinking that we need to specify a master for every DDNAME whi......

» Refine Search
» New Search