Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Data not displaying in -HTMLFORM in WF8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
You could also keep the HFREEZE but hold the report as FORMAT HTML....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] display column7 row1 value is displayed in third row of a column6 row3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Sunil, I am not quite sure if I completely understood the problem but I have this sample code agains......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datedif Business Day Calculation Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Good call StuBouyer. I was able to recreate Capples behavior by createing an empty HDAY file. And it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Positioning Caption/Title of Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
After three tries, it still chopping my code. Please send me an email to shahram_sazedj@ibi.com and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Positioning Caption/Title of Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
It did it again I am wrapping the SUBFOOT line. you need to fix it in your code. TABLE FILE CAR PRIN......

Sorry. after my last post, I have noticed that it is chopping my code. I am trying it again. TABLE F......

I would suggest to put your total on the page footing with alignment grid on. All in GUI. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] altering negative percentages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Lets look at your logic this way: COMPUTE DAILY_COMPLLY/P7.1%B = option 1) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Nicholas, you are getting error 281 on your drill report. It does not matter how you pass or set the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Numeric Drill Drown parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
WF automatically inserts the .QUOTEDSTRING since it does not know the value of your parameter which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
I would suggest to turn on the echo to see what is passing to your procedure: on top of your procedu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Customize column titles in Guided Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
You also mentioned guided ad-hoc. So possibly the calculated field like CNT.DST.XXX could be one of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill Through Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Ok let recap. You have a summary report that include a RETURNDATE as one of your fields. You would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)Parameter with conditions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
This is what I would suggest: 1) You do not need any define fields in this case. It will also slow d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus equivalent for SQL sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shahram
Unfortunately there is no function similar to SAMPLE in WebFOCUS that I know, so we need to work aro......

» Refine Search
» New Search