Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (71 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] PowerPoint Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, We are needing to produce a report in PPT format and it has a need to have string / text to be d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF GRAPH WORKS AS ADHOC BUT NOT IN MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi Vaayu, Tried your code from MRE and added the .SVG extension (IMAGE=SALESGRAPH.SVG) to the saved ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying + symbol part of the pie legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, I need to display "+" symbol part of the pie graph legend. But it is not displayed. Please let m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie Graph PDF Legend Text Font Size 10 version 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Am also facing the same issue for one of my Pie graphs in 769. Am trying to capture the output as SV......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] rplacing characters in the strig (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Raghu, You could try below. It worked while I was trying to do from MRE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC36390 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
There are some HOLD files in the procedure used FORMAT FOCUS INDEX FIELDNAME. Have removed and have ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC36390 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, While we are trying to run reports through RC we get the following error message. (FOC36390) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TIME and Date to Date only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Pls check whether you can use the HCNVRT function. Syntax is as follows. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ENABLING BORDER IN XLS REPORTS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, We are moving from 7.1.4 to 7.6.9. In 7.6.9, while i am trying to enable the border, there is an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying Dagger symbol in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi JG, Thank you so much for the inputs. I am getting question marks for 128 through 155. Might be r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying Dagger symbol in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, Greetings. I have a requirement to display the dagger symbol (either signle or double) next to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Editable PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thanks for the inputs and suggestions. The PDF report / form which we are thinking of generating is......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Editable PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi, I need to build a PDF report (whcih is really a form). This will have one page with full of inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Background color of a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
So no way to do it. Backcolor is the nly option But it will fill the entire width and heigh of the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Background color of a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thanks JG and Tom. Tom, My reports runs into multiple rows and pages. i want to apply this logic to......

I apologize. TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY CAR SEAT ON TABLE SET ONLINE-FMT PDF ON TABLE SET HTMLCSS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Background color of a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi All, Greetings. I am trying to generate a PDF report where I need to have the back ground color ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thanks all for your comments and examples. But I want to display Russian Ruble Symbol as part of the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Displaying Currency Symbols (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Hi I want to display currency symbol as part of the column title on a PDF report. I have decided to......

Discussion Topic  RE: AMPER VARIABLE Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by krishkasi
Thank you so much Ginny and Waz....

» Refine Search
» New Search