Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable. SET versus DEFAULT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
hi all, thanks for your info. @MartinY. it is not working if you change the order (default before s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Variable. SET versus DEFAULT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Hi all 'simple' question about variables: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]convert 'line break' from html to pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
we could fix it with some javascript code in the html page: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]convert 'line break' from html to pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
thank you for your help, but I still can't get it to work. ......

hi susannah thank you for the suggestion. I do not get it to work. here my example with the car dat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]convert 'line break' from html to pdf document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
hi all In an html file a user can fill out a text field. it will be sent to the variable &TEXTFIEL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] send compound pdf via edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
I did some more tests and get the following result: WORKING CODE: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] send compound pdf via edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Hi Waz That's what I tried first (edatemp) but it was not working. setting a variable even with f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] send compound pdf via edamail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
hi all I'm trying to send a generate document via edamail. it will just not attach or include the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WebFocus Themes CSS (Metro Design) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
dear all thank you for this information, will dive into this asap....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WebFocus Themes CSS (Metro Design) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Dear all When I create in AppStudio a new HTML/Document I can choose in the wizard some themes. act......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]table file - transponse rows to collums, reformating and use it as filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Hi MartinY Thank you for your answer. But I do not get the result as needed: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]table file - transponse rows to collums, reformating and use it as filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
hi all I'd like to create a filter with values from a table. for this example I used a querry again......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Queries with Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
how can I save different reports in deticated worksheets within xlsx files? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] create oracle table with varchar2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Thank you Tamra for the link. I've found this information already and as you can see I have it in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] create oracle table with varchar2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
hmmm, I guess I just forgot to DEFINE it first. will do some test tomorrow and add a comment here...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] create oracle table with varchar2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Hi all I'm trying to create an oracle table with varchar2 and I can't get it done. As an example I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Encrypt file from FEX via DOS Command Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
I did some more tests and know why it is/was not working. It was not enough to install it under th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Encrypt file from FEX via DOS Command Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
The user which is running has access to the share. By the way it should encrypt a file which was pri......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Encrypt file from FEX via DOS Command Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFtESTER
Hi all We are using ......

» Refine Search
» New Search