Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Scheduling tool in webfocus 81.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
HI, I have 2 questions regarding my Webfocus email scheduling. The First file (.fex report) rece......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App studio - chart report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Thanks Thomas. I have granted the user as Domaindeveloper right cuz he is a developer. Lets see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App studio - chart report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
thank you thomas. below is only part of the code -----?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalon......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] App studio - chart report error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi, I was trying to create a chart report from app studio 8105. i was able to see it in live prev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Mobile Favorite - 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi Tamra, Thanks for replying my question. Just to clarify that the site can be only accessed th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Mobile Favorite - 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hello, We have set up webfocus client for internal use only which means we can only access within ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to upload an excel (xlsx) file and use it as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi, thanks for your reply. I was able to create the metadata by using admin ID. unfortunately, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to upload an excel (xlsx) file and use it as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
yes I saw Excel (via direct retrieval) in my adapter. Do I have to create a Synonym from there first......

Thanks. My version is 8105. Please help. thank you...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to upload an excel (xlsx) file and use it as data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi, I wonder if you ever upload an excel file to management console to use it as data. After I upl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Thank you everyone for your prompt and kind responses. I didn't go to the report properties to chan......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Webfocus Report output to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi , I have webfocus 8105. I’m trying to run a report from WebFOCUS BI portal and I’m having an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Active report issue after upgrading from 8007 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Thank you So much BakakNYC. do you have any idea about my second question? thank you...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Active report issue after upgrading from 8007 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
it returned the message below. what should I do now? thank you 0 NUMBER OF ERRORS= 0 NUMBER OF......

Dear BabakNYC, You meant something like below. thanks. JOIN LEFT_OUTER EXTR_EMPL_BONUS.TITLE_CD I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Active report issue after upgrading from 8007 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi, We recently did a fresh install for Webfocus 8105 version and we copied over the reports and a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - WebFOCUS Environment Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Thank you Eric. I really appreciate! sincerely,...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] App Studio - WebFOCUS Environment Properties (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Hi, I am setting up WebFOCUS Environment and i am able to connect to the Web component linked to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI portal question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
thank you. That answered my question....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI portal question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AJEN7118
Thanks Francis. When i right clicked "Edit", i only saw "User Name", "Description", "Email Address......

» Refine Search
» New Search