Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Uniqueidentifier Column in SQL comes with braces in Data Migrator Synonyms (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Thank You, Cliff...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Uniqueidentifier Column in SQL comes with braces in Data Migrator Synonyms (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Hi, I have table in SQL Server that has column with data type Uniqueidentifier. I created synonym ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Stored Procedure with Temp Table from Webfocus (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
I have SQL Stored procedure that is creating temporary table and dropping temporary table on SQL. an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adaptor connection using Security Explicit and AD Service Account (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Here is the Answer, I got from IBI InfoResponse ---------------------------------------------------......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adaptor connection using Security Explicit and AD Service Account (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Hi, Just curious to know. If I want to use AD Service account while using security as Explicit in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] common Table Expression in DMC 8.1 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Tamara, I reviewed the link that you provided. and I am agree that we should have below line in eda......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] common Table Expression in DMC 8.1 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Tamara, Thanks for your reply. ENGINE SQLMSS SET CURSORS CLIENT, is alredy exist in edasprf file. H......

However, I found that Line ENGINE SQLMSS SET CURSORS CLIENT Is already exist in Server Profile edas......

So, solution is here: Error is misguiding to OLEDB. Instead its Java based connection causing issue......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] common Table Expression in DMC 8.1 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
We have Procedure .fex in DMC, It was working fine in DMC 7.*, but not working after upgrade to DMC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] (FOC32447) NAME WITH RESTRICTED USAGE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
[SOLVED] Something was mismatch between database and synonyms. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] (FOC32447) NAME WITH RESTRICTED USAGE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
(FOC32447) NAME WITH RESTRICTED USAGE:EXCESS_ATTACH_LIAB Any helps. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Clif, Thanks for reply. We will refresh Synonyms and will see, but it seems that it was working ni......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] (FOC1400) SQLCODE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Join with two tables getting below error (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS -1 (HEX: FFFFFFFF) XOPEN: 22018 : Mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when adding new column in Synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Cliff, Your last quote, helped. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when adding new column in Synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Clif, I think you might be right. Let me double check, I will be back to you. Thanks...

I am not creating synonyms from database table. Instead, we have ready synonyms, that is creating .......

Thanks Clif, Howabout actual size, It should be same as usage?. it also gives me error of size. Whe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error when adding new column in Synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
I have existing synonym, and I have to add one more column in synonym. I am adding like below. FIELD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to use HyperStage with Data Migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Virul Patel
Thank you Martin. That helps....

» Refine Search
» New Search