Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Synonym cannot read Source File with carriage return (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
FYI - The solution was to add RDELIMITER=0x0D to identify correct end of line character....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Data Migrator Synonym cannot read Source File with carriage return (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
I have a source file that includes CR (carriage return) as end of line character. Can't find any set......

Discussion Topic  ETL Flow not reporting on truncated data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Hello, Here is the scenario; sometimes I receive source files with columns sizes larger than the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TRUNCATE TABLE in Data Migrator stored procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
I wrote A sgtored procedure in Data Migrator that looks as the below: ENGINE DB2 SET DEFAULT_CONNEC......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL RIGHT FUNCTION USED IN SELECT STATEMENT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Thank you Clif. In your statement "In prior releases you could use a DBMS SQL Flow to write dialec......

Discussion Topic  SQL RIGHT FUNCTION USED IN SELECT STATEMENT (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Hi, In a flow, I am trying to use RIGHT function in SQL select statement for the source, as: SELECT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Build report with LEFT OUTER JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AnnaR
Thank you all for comments and tips. Daniel, the files are a mix; there could be a left join from c......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Build report with LEFT OUTER JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AnnaR
Hi All, I am struggling with using JOIN function in WebFocus report to get result as left outer join......

Discussion Topic  Synonym / Flow Names (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
I learned that synonyms, though created in different application folders in Data Migrator, CANNOT ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus File Definition with OCCURS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Thank you all for suggestions and comments. Based on your responses, I gather that OCCURS cannot be ......

Discussion Topic  Web Focus File Definition with OCCURS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Hi All, I am trying to define a synonym for the following csv file: HDR,10000000,111225,00401,000,6......

Discussion Topic  RE: using column name as data in row record (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Sorry for late response. I used another software to accomplish this. However, here is a sample data:......

Discussion Topic  using column name as data in row record (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
One of the files, i am working with, has 7 columns, with names representing a day of the week in dat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Identifying Filename in Synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Thank you! This is exactly what i was looking for....

Discussion Topic  Identifying Filename in Synonym (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
I have a process that loops thru multiple csv files and I need to capture the filename as part of th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AnnaR
I have a synonym that has summary data and raw data in the same file. I need to create a report that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenate syntax (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Found the difference: || trims the column while | does not: for instance: var1 = 'cat ' var2 = 'dog'......

Discussion Topic  Concatenate syntax (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
What is a difference in using | vs || to concatenate two columns?...

Discussion Topic  Email Message Attachments (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AnnaR
Just wondering if there is a workaround. Data Migrator allows exporting reports to Excel file, howev......

» Refine Search
» New Search