Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GRAPH Vertical Scroll Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Another option of doing this is, set your graph at the width you needed to see all the plots clearly......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GRAPH Vertical Scroll Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
There are couple of ways you can get this but I feel there is no straight way. Try these settings i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] adding more records to the table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I have to display 5 regions with 10 different codes. That means always I have to display 50 row......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Equivalent to PROBNORM function in SAS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
okay found it. It is equivalent to NORMSDST function in WebFocus....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Equivalent to PROBNORM function in SAS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, I am converting a SAS report to WebFocus and found a function called PROBNORM in SAS and trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus Active Charts not showing "Export to" in IE 11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
This is the bug in WebFocus 8. Already I have reported this issue and it is in the Product Division.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active chart not showing all options in IE11 using Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, We have a vertical bar stack chart and it is showing all the options when I run the report thro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1261) PHYSICAL INTERFACE NOT FOUND FOR SUFFIX SQLORA. MODULE : OR8PS10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
check your TMSnames.ora...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WEBFOCUS using TFS for source control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes we did implemented that and it is good. Easy to setup as long as you have all the components i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Configure Webfocus server environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
It sounds like one server with 3 client. In order to do this you need 3 instances of WebFocus clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] whats most stable 77 config for windows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I vote for 7.7.03. why you are not going to 8 instead of 77? Is that because of the license fee?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blank screen on BI Portal front page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
If you run that page in developer studio, is it working?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
If you are using sql stored procedure then try "|" symbol instead of OR. That will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Which control you are using for the multiple values. If you are using TextArea in Composer page then......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need new window for PDF, same window for EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
If you want to do this using an launch page then modify the request xml tag using an javascript func......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Mobile Configuration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, If you create the html page using HTML Composer, it will work in our IPAD. If you want to see y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 -- How on Earth Do I Manage a Group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Yes Emily is right. First please tell us, where do you have issue? 1) Migration from 77 to 80 2) S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCERRNUM not capturing FOC198 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
It is not getting in to that line at all. It breaks input the FOCSORT once it reaches the 2GB limit....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOCERRNUM not capturing FOC198 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
Hi, We are getting FOC198 error due to FOCSORT limitation issue. We are trying to capture that erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Portal Design Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kamesh
I had the same issue. Not able to overlay a image over the banner. In DevComposer, we have "Send to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search