Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Student Transcript in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Has anyone done their student transcript using WebFOCUS for Banner?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
If you use the MRE, it works with the dashboard deployment and not the traditional applet. Because ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] InfoAssist feedback? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
There is a trial license key - we got one from our Account Rep and I think you can get it from Tech ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Admin Console issue in 7.6.10 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
We had issues too upgrading to 7.6.10. It turned out that the first issue was the deployment of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Full Justification using Precision Report for PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Full Justification using Precision Report for PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
I tried this but it only works with one line in the heading of the precision report. When I try add......

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can make the text fully justified please do share. Thanks, ......

By tweaking the code I have found how to turn off the grid, turn on the ruler and remove the snap-to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Full Justification using Precision Report for PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
I am using the Precision Report Tool in Developer Studio to generate a report in PDF. Is it possibl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Recycle WebFOCUS using CRON with Unix Solaris (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Patricia, if you find a solution that works for you, can you post or contact me as well? I would be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Shell Script to call fex procedure in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Thanks Dan no problem. At least I got as far as this. I did as you suggested and put the connectio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Shell Script to call fex procedure in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Hi Dan, I removed the ampersands and having the EX command in a separate fex, named job.fex, works ......

It's still not passing ... As a test, I created another focexec with this one line of code EX rpt_b......

JG, this looks like a neat solution. I am a newbie to the FOCUS language. How do I pass the values......

Thanks JG. Markus, thank you for sharing the code snippets with me. I got as far as getting the shel......

Thank you for your reply Ginny. I'll talk to my System Administrator and try this. I'll let you kn......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Shell Script to call fex procedure in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Hi, I'm trying to write a shell script to call an fex file that is stored in a Managed Reporting en......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC32456) ANSI-COMPLIANCE ENFORCED BY CHANGING OUTER JOIN TO INNER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
How do you turn on the SQL trace?...

Discussion Topic  MR:Import fex into html layout result in devstudio crash and generation ofRLTEMP File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Has anyone encountered this? On trying to import a fex file in HTML layout, Developer Studio vanish......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I stop the Reporting Server [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srattans
Point taken and noted....

» Refine Search
» New Search