Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster delivering "old" report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Installed the patch and all is working well now. Thanks for all the assistance ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster delivering "old" report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Thanks Emily! Much appreciated. I will take a look at your case and try to download the patch....

Hi SWES, Thanks for your reply. I'm running from MRE. I tried the SET ERROROUT = ON as you sugges......

Thanks for your reply Martin. I had tried debugging, nothing came up. I just tried to save the file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ReportCaster delivering "old" report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi everyone, I have the strangest thing going on and I just can't seem to get it working. I have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adapter/Application folder security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Placing the connection string in the MFD_PROFILE did the trick! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adapter/Application folder security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi Eran, I haven't tried to add it in the MFD_PROFILE, that does sound promising though ......

My application folder security is setup and I have the necessary access levels assigned to users/gro......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adapter/Application folder security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi everyone, I have a dilemma that I'm hoping I could get some help with. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Trying to upgrade webfocus report server from 8.009 to 8.103 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
You're welcome, hope it resolves your problem. I have both files on my end as well and they're not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Trying to upgrade webfocus report server from 8.009 to 8.103 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Eric, I was able to resolve the issue. Turns out it was caused by a missing file that was required......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Creating a new Application Directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi Everyone, Is there a way to prevent users from creating a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Group Profile - Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
That did the trick! Thanks for your help Brian, much appreciated! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Group Profile - Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi All, I'm trying to create a group profile on the reporting server. We use LDAP security and I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Securing Data Adapter Connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Found the solution here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Securing Data Adapter Connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
I have the user profiles setup to control what application directories are accessible (read/write/ex......

No the master files are fine, and I have the application directories secured. My issue is with the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Securing Data Adapter Connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
Hi All, Is it possible to secure a data adapter connection? I have a connection which I only want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Cannot include resource specified IBFS:/WFC/REPOSITORY ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Cannot include resource specified IBFS:/WFC/REPOSITORY ... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Yazster
I moved my procedure to the reporting server all is seems to be working fine now with the -MRNOEDIT ......

» Refine Search
» New Search