Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing Parameters with WEBVIEWER ON not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Turning WEBVIEWER ON in an AHTML request activates "active cache" as they are based on the same tech......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to make digit "5" to always be round up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I also came across this same issue this week in 7.7.02 when I was using a compute. Instead of assig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Why not just do the conversion in the master? FIELDNAME=VDATE, ALIAS=E02, USAGE=MDYY, ACTUAL=A20V, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to update dataGrid in FLEX/ibiChartDataView (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I've finally figured out the script to resolve the issue (field_changeHandler function). I'm not su......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to update dataGrid in FLEX/ibiChartDataView (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I need to somehow get the data grid in the ibiChartDataView to update. Two things need to happen, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
TABA and TABB are not in the same sort order. They either need to both be sorted by STATE, or your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there Invisible option in Where condition in Rep.Asst Tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Would it be possible that you could force the user to use a reporting object? If so, in the "Other"......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
ibiFilterDefault would be used to set the default filter for the combo box - eg ENGLAND if you wante......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Try setting the ibiFilterDefault for each of the combo boxes. Second, for Segment, set the ibiFilte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOQAPPQ assistance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOQAPPQ assistance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You do have to issue an APP QUERY comand with the HOLD option to populate the FOCAPPQ table. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Excel - is there such a thing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You might want to look into EXCEL PIVOT. Sorry - EXL2K PIVOT. Just don't forget to add the CACHEFI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Distinct request to cluster MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Thanks GamP, Unfortunatly, I could not find the join information in either the check file output no......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Distinct request to cluster MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I'm trying to allow the users to select the columns that they would like to see on their report from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Tony A, Just to warn you, when you code your userid and password in the URL, then you password will......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED BY IB] Deferred Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
The Deferred description currently only uses the Focexec description from my MRE request. Does anyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: System Tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Another way to do this is... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report not coming out in MRE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Once you tackle the RDBMS performance issues, if the report still takes a long time to run, you shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mailing Reports with drill downs in HTML Format - Problem with SET FOCEXURL= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
SET FOCEXURL=http://webfadhsec01.xxxxxx.com/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIC_server=BIWC01&IBIAPP_app=xxxxxx ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Keep in mind that with the following ......

» Refine Search
» New Search