Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (86 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing Parameters with WEBVIEWER ON not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Turning WEBVIEWER ON in an AHTML request activates "active cache" as they are based on the same tech......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to make digit "5" to always be round up? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I also came across this same issue this week in 7.7.02 when I was using a compute. Instead of assig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert character date of mm/dd/yyy format to date format of mm/dd/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Why not just do the conversion in the master? FIELDNAME=VDATE, ALIAS=E02, USAGE=MDYY, ACTUAL=A20V, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to update dataGrid in FLEX/ibiChartDataView (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I've finally figured out the script to resolve the issue (field_changeHandler function). I'm not su......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to update dataGrid in FLEX/ibiChartDataView (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I need to somehow get the data grid in the ibiChartDataView to update. Two things need to happen, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
TABA and TABB are not in the same sort order. They either need to both be sorted by STATE, or your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there Invisible option in Where condition in Rep.Asst Tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Would it be possible that you could force the user to use a reporting object? If so, in the "Other"......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
ibiFilterDefault would be used to set the default filter for the combo box - eg ENGLAND if you wante......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Try setting the ibiFilterDefault for each of the combo boxes. Second, for Segment, set the ibiFilte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOQAPPQ assistance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOQAPPQ assistance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You do have to issue an APP QUERY comand with the HOLD option to populate the FOCAPPQ table. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Excel - is there such a thing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
You might want to look into EXCEL PIVOT. Sorry - EXL2K PIVOT. Just don't forget to add the CACHEFI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Distinct request to cluster MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Thanks GamP, Unfortunatly, I could not find the join information in either the check file output no......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Distinct request to cluster MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
I'm trying to allow the users to select the columns that they would like to see on their report from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Tony A, Just to warn you, when you code your userid and password in the URL, then you password will......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED BY IB] Deferred Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
The Deferred description currently only uses the Focexec description from my MRE request. Does anyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: System Tables [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Another way to do this is... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report not coming out in MRE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Once you tackle the RDBMS performance issues, if the report still takes a long time to run, you shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: E-mailing Reports with drill downs in HTML Format - Problem with SET FOCEXURL= (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
SET FOCEXURL=http://webfadhsec01.xxxxxx.com/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIC_server=BIWC01&IBIAPP_app=xxxxxx ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Gizmo
Keep in mind that with the following ......

» Refine Search
» New Search