Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format XML stops when the list has NLS characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
We are running WF769 on windows server 2003. Both are using 865-nordic. Great, means we have to re......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format XML stops when the list has NLS characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
It is set at 865- Nordic keyboard. The thing is that if we do not use HOLD FORMAT XML we get the N......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format XML stops when the list has NLS characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Hej, I get a reply when running a report that is to hold the result in xml. The resultating file st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Installing PMF hits Catch22 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Robert Teo
Hi, Yes it works now. As it was running under Vista, I had to switch off the UAC (User Access Contr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Installing PMF hits Catch22 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Robert Teo
Hi, I have followed the install instruction that I got when downloading PMF. Running 7.6.9 version ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple hyperlink in HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
I used one the other day, this URL had & in it and we all know that WF does not like & in the middle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit 2009 Presentations and General Session Recording (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Hi, They are not in any of the pages. Do not know why? Can someone at IBI fix this asap? Thanks Ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do we need to reinstall WF report server when changing code page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Thanks, found the setting in WF client. Robert...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do we need to reinstall WF report server when changing code page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
We hav an application containing maintain programs. The mainatin program is used to create new items......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Do we need to reinstall WF report server when changing code page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Hi, We noticed that the WF reporting server was not supporting the nodic caharacters. We changed th......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O. FOCUS TERMINATING ERROR READING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Ok.. let go back a bit. When the rebuild job is run we have shut down SU and closed the application......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O. FOCUS TERMINATING ERROR READING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Well, there is a jobb running in the background where data from files sent in are updateing the data......

Discussion Topic  (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O. FOCUS TERMINATING ERROR READING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Hi all, We have a bacth jobb which calls a focexec to rebuild several databases. The rebuild/s is/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel and Excel Plug In Conflicts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
We have also found that Excel 2003 and Excel 2007 have different behaviors under Vista. More salt in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not happy]Are you happy with your chaining? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
OK guys and gals, as I understand it, chaining is slow (I not surprised, anything coming out from IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not happy]Are you happy with your chaining? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
Thanks gregv. Just the ideas we needed. We are just starting off with 6 boxes but will end up with ......

I think there is a bug in WF 7.6.4 version. We had a closer look at the READLIMIT and it does not wo......

Thanks TexasStingray, I have changed all RECORDLIMITs to READLIMITs but no change. As for ALL, the c......

Francis, please note we gave up on the 25000 item box. Everything is set at RECORDLIMIT 1, yet it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down on an individual field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Robert Teo
We have been using drilldown to link the data files (text or xml)that have been sent in to each cust......

» Refine Search
» New Search