Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CASE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN - SEE JOIN EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Thank you so much (merci beaucoup in french) for your answer. I used the Mighty Max solution and it'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CASE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN - SEE JOIN EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Tkanks for the answer. But I need to have RECOMPUTE because in my real case, I have other computed f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CASE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN - SEE JOIN EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello Webfocus Users, I have a problem witch is difficult to explain for me, so I prepared an exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple SQL in SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
try this with temptab as (select * from schma.test_func('arg1')) select * from temptab...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL ONLY LAST VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Thanks everybody for your answers. I've tried Njsden solution but with SUM instead of PRINT. For th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL ONLY LAST VALUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello, I have a column for witch I want to totalise only the last value before each subtotal. Exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]DataTextStackedTotalOnTop() format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hi, After lots of tries, I found the solution. Instead of DataTextStackedTotalonTop, I use this : s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]DataTextStackedTotalOnTop() format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hi, I want to change the automatic format of the sum in VBRSTK1 graph. I want only 2 decimales. I se......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TOTAL ON BY FIELDS WITH ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello, I need to have the total for two fields which are by fields. How can I do this ? Here is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]embed quotes in variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Here is an exmaple of what we use : -DEFAULT &AFF='''A'' OR ''B'' OR ''C'''; -SET &L = &AFF.LENGTH ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] POP UP IN PDF FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello, I would like have pop-up in a PDF file for some fields (to explain how the field is calculat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATE OF DAY IN THE EXCEL FILE NAME PRODUCED WITH CASTER AND SENT BY MAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello, We made a lot of different tests. It works with a .txt file but only when a unique email add......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATE OF DAY IN THE EXCEL FILE NAME PRODUCED WITH CASTER AND SENT BY MAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
I'll try it and let you know if it works. Thanks. Catherine...

Does it work with a .txt file (format ALPHA) ? Merci (thank you). Catherine...

Thanks for the answer. What do you mean with "a link is sent via e-mail....". How do you do that wi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DATE OF DAY IN THE EXCEL FILE NAME PRODUCED WITH CASTER AND SENT BY MAIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hi Everybody, I need to have the date of day in the file name attached to the mail sent via report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]across percentage recalculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Here is the solution given by the french IBI support. It's exactly what I need. May interest some of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]across percentage recalculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Thanks everybody for your answers. Dan, your solution is OK for the total column but not for each a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]across percentage recalculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hello, Here is a simple example TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES AS 'Somme' PCT.SALES/D9.2% WIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: XECUTE A REPORT CASTER FROM AN AS400 CL PROCEDURE AND HTTPS SERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cati - France
Hi, I created the CL with the QSH command to execute the EDASTART PGM ......

» Refine Search
» New Search