Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can use EX command within "TABLE...END" block? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also might want to try executing the procedure first and writing the results (formatted contents......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] BY HIGHEST 1 not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster print multiple copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Another way that we resolved a similar issue was to set up a specific print queue on the printer whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Wow guys - I feel like a newbie! Very interesting reading your FOCUS histories. I didn't quite start......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] GET 0 IS COUNT IS 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
On a related note - if you were doing any sort of summation, you might need to use &RECORDS instead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports Parameter Screen - Adding comments and/or Field Popups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yeah - they didn't really intend that auto-prompting screen to handle anything more complicated than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Since end date is just the begin date + 12 months, you shouldn't need to prompt for the end date. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You didn't give us whole lot to work from so our understanding of the problem is the same as Tony's.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD(sometimes more than 1 subhead) at the top of all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
HEADING is for headings that appear on the top of every page. (These can still contain embedded fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create a URL to execute a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First, I would warn you about setting things up like this because you are basically poking a hole in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] child and parent drilldown in same proc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also might want to try looking into an accordian-style report. That way you can show the summary......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] frustrated new user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I haven't used the matrix reporting for a while, but I seem to remember that there is a BAR componen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] users should access reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I might be missing something, but if you want all users to have access to the report, what is the pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]passing values in drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There are a number of fairly simple ways to accomplish what you need to do. The suggestion by j.gros......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flex Enable: How to apply 1 set of filters to 2 datagrids (different setURL on both) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I recall running into this in past development, but I believe I handled it the same way - by creatin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using TABPAGENO and TABLASTPAGE, TABLASTPAGE has wrong total in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Try using SET PRINTPLUS=ON at the beginning of your report. I've encountered your situation before a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page heading Display the parameter only on the first page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There isn't any "built-in" syntax to get what you need. Heading ONLY displays EVERYTHING in the HEAD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter report to scheduel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Use Dialogue manager to calculate the date range and then use that value as a paramter for your repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic column visibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
One little trick I've employed is to intentionally misuse FOC_NONE in cases like this. FOC_NONE is u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] 7.6.11 ReportCaster Stability (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Similar environment but not exactly the same. (DS also on an IBM P5/Linux server). EVERY issue we ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search