Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2298 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can use EX command within "TABLE...END" block? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also might want to try executing the procedure first and writing the results (formatted contents......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] BY HIGHEST 1 not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster print multiple copies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Another way that we resolved a similar issue was to set up a specific print queue on the printer whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Wow guys - I feel like a newbie! Very interesting reading your FOCUS histories. I didn't quite start......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] GET 0 IS COUNT IS 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
On a related note - if you were doing any sort of summation, you might need to use &RECORDS instead ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports Parameter Screen - Adding comments and/or Field Popups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Yeah - they didn't really intend that auto-prompting screen to handle anything more complicated than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Since end date is just the begin date + 12 months, you shouldn't need to prompt for the end date. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You didn't give us whole lot to work from so our understanding of the problem is the same as Tony's.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD(sometimes more than 1 subhead) at the top of all pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
HEADING is for headings that appear on the top of every page. (These can still contain embedded fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create a URL to execute a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
First, I would warn you about setting things up like this because you are basically poking a hole in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] child and parent drilldown in same proc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
You also might want to try looking into an accordian-style report. That way you can show the summary......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] frustrated new user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I haven't used the matrix reporting for a while, but I seem to remember that there is a BAR componen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] users should access reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I might be missing something, but if you want all users to have access to the report, what is the pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]passing values in drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There are a number of fairly simple ways to accomplish what you need to do. The suggestion by j.gros......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flex Enable: How to apply 1 set of filters to 2 datagrids (different setURL on both) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
I recall running into this in past development, but I believe I handled it the same way - by creatin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using TABPAGENO and TABLASTPAGE, TABLASTPAGE has wrong total in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Try using SET PRINTPLUS=ON at the beginning of your report. I've encountered your situation before a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Page heading Display the parameter only on the first page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
There isn't any "built-in" syntax to get what you need. Heading ONLY displays EVERYTHING in the HEAD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parameter report to scheduel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Use Dialogue manager to calculate the date range and then use that value as a paramter for your repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic column visibility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
One little trick I've employed is to intentionally misuse FOC_NONE in cases like this. FOC_NONE is u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] 7.6.11 ReportCaster Stability (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darin Lee
Similar environment but not exactly the same. (DS also on an IBM P5/Linux server). EVERY issue we ha......

» Refine Search
» New Search