Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Manual Page Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Thanks for the input. I will try the WHEN statement. I know it was a lot of code!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Manual Page Break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
I have a compound pdf report. Depending on the selections made by the user, I may need to generate 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Many Thanks Tom, this was exactly what I needed. I'll created a test.fex and work with that in the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Thanks for all the input. Someone posted a way to do exactly what I wanted but I don't see the posti......

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I had something similiar but I kept getting errors. Still le......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMPOUND LAYOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction or tell me it cannot be done this way. I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Math - I hope (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Thank You so much. That worked perfectly....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Simple Math - I hope (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here, but I am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] First Column wider than rest using SUM and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Thanks for the reworked version. I will attempt to implement my report like that and see what happen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] First Column wider than rest using SUM and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
Yes I am using DS 77 with a 7.66 backend. We have downloaded 77 for the server but do not have it in......

Thanks for your reply. I have just finished a test with the sample files in Developer Studio and it ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] First Column wider than rest using SUM and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michelle Skaggs
First off I am new to WebFocus so hopefully this is an easy fix. I have just updated to Developer St......

» Refine Search
» New Search