Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus reports are stopping mid-listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
I put that "write" into one of my execs and it appeared to work fine, but I don't see it where I che......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus reports are stopping mid-listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus reports are stopping mid-listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
We have reports stop in the middle of a listing (PDF and Excel), but then the next time you run them......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound report page-breaking on same field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
It seems like this should be easy, but I can't think of a way to do it. I have three (small) report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Moving the subtotal over one cell from the data in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
I did get it working....Thanks to all of you for your help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Moving the subtotal over one cell from the data in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
Can this be done for a subhead? What would the stylesheet entry be?...

I haven't worked much with spot markers. Could you please give me a simple example....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Moving the subtotal over one cell from the data in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
I am trying to do something that I would think is simple, but am having a great deal of difficulty. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] OLAP drop-down value limits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
After submitting a case with IBI, here is what they suggested and it appears to work: This issue is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] OLAP drop-down value limits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
The problem that I am encountering is that when I enter the drop-down it only displays a subset of t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] OLAP drop-down value limits (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
There seems to be some limitation on the number of values that can be displayed in a OLAP filter dro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tabbed OLAP drop downs don't show all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
I am unable to open the document in the posting by Alan B and am experiencing the limit in the drop-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User Managment under MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
That was where I used to be able to see them before we upgraded. I can still see one another user's......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] User Managment under MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
I as an Adminstrator was able to see a user's "User's Reports/Custom Reports" until we upgraded form......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flat File (FORMAT ALPHA) contains an extra line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
WAZ, thanks for the solution. That worked great. Thank you also to all those who responded. This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flat File (FORMAT ALPHA) contains an extra line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
We create a flat file (Format Alpha) that we send to the bank for positive pay. They must have new ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Drill Down Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
We had an IBI consultant here last week (for other reasons) who told me that there would be no way t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Drill Down Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
We upgraded from 5.3 (5 point something). The stange thing is the report works fine in Managed Repo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Drill Down Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan_Bam
We have an HTML drill_down report that drills into a second report and that part works fine. We use......

» Refine Search
» New Search