Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How do I send the report to a shared drive file folder? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Thanks for your reply. I will concentrate on the FTP solution then...and will report back once I hav......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster: How do I send the report to a shared drive file folder? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
I simply want the generated report to go to a folder on a shared drive. Do I use the EMail, FTP, or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need new window for PDF, same window for EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
This code works well for us. We added a checkbox for new window output on our form and as stated abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Open Multiple Windows in WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Simply go to the Window menu at the top and click Tile. Any window that you do not want to see (like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need Multiple NoData messages on ReportCaster Burst Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Thanks so much to all of you for your generous efforts at solving my issue. Here's what I ended up w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need Multiple NoData messages on ReportCaster Burst Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
We have a report that page breaks on each of 6 different regional office codes - and this runs in Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
oops. step 2 should be: FOOTING double quote - less than sign - bar code name - closing double quot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Codes Generated in Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
This is what we do: 1. Define the bar code format: POLICYN_BAR/A26=IF POL_LEN EQ 11 THEN '*' || '0'......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get highest date in two different SCDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
We may try to resolve this through the ETL process instead and just provide a dimension that has the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get highest date in two different SCDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
HYYMDs...

Sorry this got jumbled up: SCD1: PolicyHolder Fields are: Pol_Cd Rec_Eff_Dt SCD2: Agency Fields are:......

Discussion Topic  How to get highest date in two different SCDs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
I have a synonym made up of 5 tables: a fact table and 4 dimension tables - 2 of those being a slowl......

Discussion Topic  RE: trouble with SQL passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Thanks for the SQL Select tidbit...handy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference b/t Match File & Join Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
This is great! Would love to see more items like this for us Newbies....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Free form reports and JPG's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Thanks so much. That did it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Free form reports and JPG's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
"......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Free form reports and JPG's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Is it possible to insert a JPG in a free form report? I am doing a form letter and we have a JPG of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0 ... and Individual Chapters Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by JALDbaDev
Happy Birthday! My boss purchased the WF Keysheet (manual and pdf) for us while he was at Summit. W......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WF 8 / WF 7 - Can they coexist on the same machine? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Why yes they can! We have a separate .bat script we run for each one in order to set up the necessar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIONS in SQL passthru giving errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JALDbaDev
Forgot to mention that you should 'test drive' your SQL in SSMS first......

» Refine Search
» New Search