Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Simple REPEAT Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Like George said, your DEFINE is not run until after the SET. Put in a -RUN after the DEFINE. Also,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] unable to access mainframe directory using WebFOCUS Dev-studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
It seems the first error (FOC913) is for the line trying to do a FREE. Since the file is probably no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Testing WebFOCUS to Run from BATCH JCL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
If you have FOCUS on the mainframe, AND you have WebFOCUS on Z/OS, you can simply use FOCUS and poin......

Discussion Topic  RE: COBOL function using ZIIP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Ajeet: I have (in the distant past), placed COBOL load modules in FUSELIB. I don't know whether that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DSTRUN - RC 11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Also, I noticed that the lengths you specified in the DSTRUN parameters is not correct. e.g. you spe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change the subject line in email notifications from ReportCaster Dynamically? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I'd say try to auction it at Summit. Maybe some NC resident may buy it off you. And yes, I'll be at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change the subject line in email notifications from ReportCaster Dynamically? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Hi Doug: Look into the Report Caster Post Processing Procedure. You may be able to do something ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: CODE Help : Calling COBOL Module (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Poryes: One way we have done what you want to do (many years ago), is by putting a copy of the COBOL......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]WebFOCUS using Excel Templates in Batch mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Hello: Hopefully somebody can give me some ideas. I have an Excel workbook (with several worksheets)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copy 3 files with 1 MFD into 1 file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
I assume you are talking about mainframe files? If so, why not just concatenate the 3 files in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Webmeister: Sorry, it is not FTP, but a home-grown product we have at my company that allows us to k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Webmeister: I may be mistaken, but I think SMTP comes with the MVS operating system. However, it nee......

The mail server is referenced via the domain name immediately following HELO. In ac1's example, it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No data after a drop and recreate table. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Inderjit: Try this. Load your new data into a temp table. Drop the actual table. Swap the temp table......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No data after a drop and recreate table. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Inderjit: You said in your original post that you replace the 'temp' tables for the actual table. Ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] FOCUS to WebFOCUS hub-sub relationship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Thanks JG. I downloaded the manual, and am going thru it now. Waz: I knew about the hub-sub between ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] FOCUS to WebFOCUS hub-sub relationship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Does anyone know if a FOCUS to WebFOCUS hub-sub relationship is possible? I have a Focexec on MVS th......

Discussion Topic  RE: -WRITE on AS400 WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
Not sure about the AS400. But on an AIX box, I've found that a -RUN closes and reopens the output fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an &IBI... variable that identifies an /APP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
One thing you can consider is using APP PREPENDPATH in your session to force the APPPATH to be what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus connection from MS access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Diptesh Patel
You should be able to create a URL that points to your Web FOCUS servlet (normally in ibi_apps/WFSer......

» Refine Search
» New Search