Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] transform an I5 integer date into an a8yymd date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] transform an I5 integer date into an a8yymd date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
-SET &FM = HEXBYT(253,'A1'); is the token that separates the fields in the string. using the actual......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] transform an I5 integer date into an a8yymd date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
the date is extracted from a string and turned into an integer as follows -* extract the date subst......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] using java script in app studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I have a button that runs a report that refreshes the dataset behind an active html page. The refres......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Creating master file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Creating master file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
Our administrator did add the directory to the path, but that was because InfoAssist needed it....

OK, I changed the command to APP HOLD USERPRJ and it creates a .mas file in the directory (as it ha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Creating master file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I start out creating a folder for the project and issue these commands APP PREPENDPATH USERPRJ APP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GETTOK CTRAN and STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
Gavint I tried your solution, and if I just type that in, it works for me too. Same thing with real......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GETTOK CTRAN and STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I might try the byteval solution. what worked is this: TESTCHAR/A1 = EDIT(STR1,'$9'); STR/A2000 = S......

I'm starting to think that the problem is somehow with the character set. The euro symbol is a decim......

above str1 is the original str2 in the result of the first gettok and str3 is empty the resuilt of......

sorry for that typo here are the commands STR2/A100 = GETTOK(STR1, 2000, 1, '€', 100, STR2); STR3/......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] GETTOK CTRAN and STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I have a string which is actually several fields separated by a euro symbol (dec 128). I wanted to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I've looked at some older reports to see how other report writers have handled this. on method is be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
are you alluding to maybe there's a difference putting 5 spaces in the string Vs. a field containing......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I have a regular row column report that works fine, and I've been asked to take that data and create......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to drilldown on an across field that is variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
That's a great idea! thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to drilldown on an across field that is variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
I'm working on a report that drills down from a term graph to another graph that displays applicatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active Report vs Dashboard -- what's the difference? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Al_C
Here's a related question: What's the difference between pulling reports & graphs together in HTML ......

» Refine Search
» New Search