Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Join to Uploaded File Makes Join From Table Disappear in IA Data Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Thanks Chuck, we've been able to replicate the issue with the car file and several types of uploads.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Join to Uploaded File Makes Join From Table Disappear in IA Data Panel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
We recently upgraded to WebFOCUS rel 8.2.06.134 (Linux / Oracle ) and have observed some different, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Broswer Upgrade Affecting Filters in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
We have received a patch and have successfully resolved our issue as of this morning. We had to alte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Broswer Upgrade Affecting Filters in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
The same problem also occurs in our test WF8.2.06.13 environment, gen 134....

FYI - Altering the pop-up setting in Chrome version 80.0.3987.87 had no effect for me, the problem p......

I opened a case with IBI Tech Support and: Hello Mike, Thank you for the detailed explanation. This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Latest Chrome Broswer Upgrade Affecting Filters in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Hello, We are experiencing problems with altering or adding filters in InfoAssist when using Google......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bulk Import Users - One Row from Many Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Thanks to help from my IBI Site Tech Rep, Rich Desrosiers, I was able to use Restful services to obt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bulk Import Users - One Row from Many Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Chuck, Thanks for taking the time and effort to reply once again! I had been using the information ......

Thanks for your reply Chuck, yes we did that and it worked very well for us in our initial 8206 "sta......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bulk Import Users - One Row from Many Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
We are in the middle of upgrading from WF8105 (AIX with Oracle DB) to WF8206 (LINUX with Oracle DB) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You and Farewell (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by MikeLong
Best of luck and good fortune to you Kathleen! It has always been a pleasure to see and speak with y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dates Users Add to Groups? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Thanks for your replies Tony and Frans! We add users to groups manually through Security Center. I'......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dates Users Add to Groups? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Hi, I've been trying to resolve an audit type request. I need to find when users were added to group......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"Please add at least one field to the report." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Hi Tamara, I apologize for the delayed response, I was out for a short while. We are on WF8.1.0.5 ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]"Please add at least one field to the report." (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
We are running WF 8105m on a AIX PSeries box. Using Info Assist(and not going into edit mode)I am tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is the number of hold files in one fex limited? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
We are currently WebFOCUS 8.1.05 - please disregard my old .sig file. Mike@UConn...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is the number of hold files in one fex limited? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Hello, How was this error resolved for you. We are getting the same things. We are running WF8105. ......

Discussion Topic  End-User Delete of Uploaded Hold Files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MikeLong
Does anyone know if WF8 provides a way for end-users to delete hold files they’ve uploaded? Thanks......

» Refine Search
» New Search