Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CSV suppressing leading zeros on varchar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I have a column defined in the database as VARCHAR2(6). The column contains some values with only nu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Thank you Matt, great information. The issue has been a result of recent patching....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
When running a report and downloading it to Excel from the website url, it opens a blank file. Howev......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error parsing textarea (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I have a drop-down list with 3 values, based on these values, different textareas are shows. I'm get......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing multiple values from textarea to sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I removed the single quotes coming from the search page. To pass the items as 'ITEM1,ITEM2,ITEM3'. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing multiple values from textarea to sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Is there a function to add the extra quotes to the &ITEM_LIST...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] passing multiple values from textarea to sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
In my code I've already parsed the values from the textarea with javascript from the search page. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when opening Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Figured it out, had to remove the [] in the filename. Dim newPath As String newPath = Repl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error when opening Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
That was great help, thanks. I'm now getting it to open and run the macro. It's failing now on this......

I created the pivot tables using a macro. When I open the file locally it runs fine. When I open it ......

Thank you I think the issue was with the file that it was trying to open. I created a new template w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error when opening Excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I keep getting this error when trying to open a template. (FOC3289) TEMPLATE FILE: Error opening fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing multiple parameters to a dynamic drop-down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I have tried that as well, the first one is populating, but the others are not: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing multiple parameters to a dynamic drop-down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
There are 2 chained drop-downs on the page: ......

It's not a multi-select the second parameter is just an input the other procedure needs for the sql ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing multiple parameters to a dynamic drop-down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Is it possible to pass 2 parameters from one drop-down to another drop-down? I have 2 chained contro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STRREP function question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] STRREP function question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I'm using the GETTOK for the labels from a launch page. The problem is that some labels contain # ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Last 12 months of data based on input date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Suzy
I would like to make these data points on a graph so each month in the last year would be represente......

» Refine Search
» New Search