Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (153 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Over Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Not sure why I couldn't think of that. I think I can make this work now, thanks for the help....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Over Command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I'm not sure if the over command is what I should be using but here is what I'm trying to do. If yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgraded from 7.1.7 to 7.6.5 and now get error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric

Discussion Topic  RE: Upgraded from 7.1.7 to 7.6.5 and now get error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I have been since yesterday but haven't come across anyone with this error yet, I will keep looking ......

BTW ... if I used the ibirls2.js file from my 717 version the reports work fine. Anyone know what i......

Discussion Topic  Upgraded from 7.1.7 to 7.6.5 and now get error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
So I just upgraded my development environment from 7.1.7 to 7.6.5 and most went smoothly. I have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error Logging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Yeah, I used your solution from the other thread. I just changed it to filter out error = '1' and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Error Logging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Thanks for all the replys guys. Using &echo wouldn't work so much because I would still have to man......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Error Logging (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with a solution where I would be able to say once a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compute Field - How do I write this expression? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric

Discussion Topic  RE: Compute Field - How do I write this expression? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
That might be hard to determine w/o looking at the data. Is POAGE an integer or decimal field?...

Just noticed, should be: IF POAGE GT 0 AND POAGE LE 30 THEN '0-30' Need POAGE on both sides of the......

I assuming you're storing that into an alpha right correct? Also I think you need to move the ' aro......

Remove the parentheses and use ELSE IF. Make sure to end with a ; as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Looks like some good information, thanks for the link Prarie. Eric...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
The printplus doesn't look to help. The column headings aren't aligning with the body. Eric...

Is there a way to get this to work in PDF format? Eric...

Looks good, thanks guys! Eric...

Discussion Topic  Help with Over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Say I have something along the lines of : TABLE FILE CAR SUM RETAIL_COST AS 'TITLE1' LENGTH AS 'TITL......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Launch Page Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by .eric
Great idea, that will work fine. Thanks for the help Tony. Eric...

» Refine Search
» New Search