Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing hidden values to pre-populate drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Thanks Tony, it worked but my doubt is will this produce a consistent output. The reason why Im aski......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Passing hidden values to pre-populate drop downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Hi I have a requirement where the reports UI has to be developed in WF 769 and as part of the UI the......

Discussion Topic  RE: SSO on WF 769 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Thanks for the replies, but Im unable to view the content sent by dlogan. My requirement is to call ......

Discussion Topic  SSO on WF 769 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Hi, I would like to know if 769 supports single sign on. the requirement is that in case user logs i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Thanks for the response. GamP your solution worked!! I wasnt aware that READ -HOLD would create ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
This is what i get when i ?FF WEEK_BEG_D E01 A10V CURR_DATE E06 A10V No......

Thanks Waz and JG, will give it a try Just to clarify, the SQL returns perfect results when execute......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Hi, I have a problem with date in WF769. Im trying to fetch the date using a SQL and formatting it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Pass values from HTML page to Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
You can use the &variable, where variable is the name of the input u want to pass in the procedure t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Storage Location for reports in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Thanks for the reply, but just to be more clear, we are looking at getting all the reports [HTML/XLS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Storage Location for reports in WF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LG
Hi All, We are migrating the reports from 714 to 769 and there seems to be huge history which needs ......

» Refine Search
» New Search