Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio: Action cannot be completed Server Busy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Well .. if WebFOCUS would work with Firefox we wouldn't need to use the monopoly's product....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Maximum value in Graphs on Y-Axis. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
I looked for this document and it was not available. The new number is: 4500708.1208...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] executing procedure from Windows batch job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Here is one of my batch files: D:\Program\Applications\ibi\DevStudio76\srv76\wfs\bin\edastart -x "E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running Stored Procedure From WebFOCUS Locks Out Others From SQL Server DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Thank you. I will dig into it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running Stored Procedure From WebFOCUS Locks Out Others From SQL Server DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Changing the transaction isolation level to 'Read Uncommitted' did not help. The entire database was......

I will try changing the isolation level to 'Read Uncommitted'. I will also try Francis' suggestions ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running Stored Procedure From WebFOCUS Locks Out Others From SQL Server DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Whenever I run a SQL Server 2000 stored procedure within WebFOCUS nobody else can connect to the SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Getting error when opened in office 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Those are both common messages when you output to Excel 2007. The first may be because WebFOCUS is n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeat loop throwing error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
I had a similar problem that was solved by using SET MESSAGE=OFF....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling a Server Recycle at Midnight on Windows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
My question is why do we have to schedule a WebFOCUS Server restart every night? I am talking about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optimizing SQL Pass-Through with SQL Server 2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
This discussion has morphed away from my initial question which was that I called a stored procedure......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optimizing SQL Pass-Through with SQL Server 2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
Whoops - my paste didn't work! SET TRACEUSER=ON SET TRACEOFF=ALL SET TRACEON=STMTRACE/1/CLIENT SET ......

Sorry for the slow response. I was at an IBI User Group meeting this morning. This is the trace of ......

-* File CreateNATX3.fex -TYPE CreateNATX3 -*********************************************************......

ENGINE SQLMSS SET OPTIMIZATION ON ENGINE SQLMSS SET OPTIFTHENELSE ON ENGINE SQLMSS SET VARCHAR OFF ......

I wish I was using MRE and ReportCaster! I went from being an IBI Consultant using all the cool tool......

The stored procedure creates a SQL Server table that is later read by the rest of my WF report. Orig......

The timing difference is just between the execution time of the stored procedure in WebFOCUS and SQL......

Discussion Topic  Optimizing SQL Pass-Through with SQL Server 2000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
I have a substantial difference in run time when I run a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000 (SQL Qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio 7.6.2 and Vista (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Michael Meagher
I managed to get it all running. I added the WebFOCUS server to the Trusted Sites and allowed pop-up......

» Refine Search
» New Search