Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (157 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Splitting a single record into many (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Francis, thanks so much for your help. Your solution worked perfectly for what I needed. The reali......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Splitting a single record into many (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi Francis, Thanks very much for that, it definitely points me in the right direction. There is one......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Splitting a single record into many (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
HI all, I have a conceptional question which may or may not be possible. (not sure if I worded it ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing CSV file in IFS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi I actually figured it out, over thinking made it seem harder than it actually was.... All I need......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing CSV file in IFS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
OK, so I tried following a forum post for something simialr. But I am getting errors. ......

Tried..is such a subjective word.... I did scan the online help, and didn't come across any referen......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accessing CSV file in IFS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi All, is there any support in webfocus to access a file (CSV) located in the Iseries integrated Fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with edit(?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Susannah, your are my hero-ine.... I never would of thought to try that, still not sure why it worke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with edit(?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Yeah, that's where I've been today for the most part... here's another facepalm moment....If I take......

That's the thing, I can't.. or haven't been able to. It always seems to work as expected... I have ......

what's even stranger is that some times it works.... I'll also add that this report has been running......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Problem with edit(?) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Hi all I am having yet another strange issue. The two sets of data are run from the same code, the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERSION OF MDYY filed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Is your feild a date/numeric field or a text string? If its a text string, you would first need to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Getting variance at level break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Closing this topic, never really solved the this (IMHO), but I got around it by creating summaries f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Getting variance at level break (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
HI, I have two files, a shipping file and a budget file. The shipping file has company, division, a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]YATQ...YET ANOTHER TRANSPOSE QUESTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
Thanks everyone for all your help. My final solution was to create two masters based on my bas DB fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]YATQ...YET ANOTHER TRANSPOSE QUESTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lloyd
What I was attempting to do was use this to pull the data and then combine it with other tables to g......

All, I think I get most of this and have made good progress, but It's still not 100% what I am tryin......

Lots of info here to digest..going to try them and let you guys know my results. Danny..one thing I......

» Refine Search
» New Search