Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling 12 Periods (dynamic based on data) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
BRILLIANT!!! Slight mod on the CUR_YYM. CUR_YYM / I6 = &DATEYY * 100 + &DATEM; Works great!!! Tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rolling 12 Periods (dynamic based on data) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
Hi Martin. I should have specified that I only have a year field and a separate month number field.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rolling 12 Periods (dynamic based on data) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
I'm in InfoAssist and trying to create a filter that will calculate a rolling 12 mths or periods. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filter synonym using date functions in join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
[1] Using a technique that Dirk K. showed me, I created a procedure (Get_Today.fex) and then include......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filter synonym using date functions in join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
When I try to use the HDIFF function in my where clause, I get the following error. This occurs whe......

I have now tried this approach but no luck. When I hard code a condition of Year GE 2011 (ie. 48 mt......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Filter synonym using date functions in join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
I'm trying to limit the date returned in my master file by linking to a date table and then calculat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved - "Hard" filter on Master File - "Not parameter objects" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
[QUOTE]Originally posted by eric.woerle: ...include command SET PASS = XXXX or SET PERMPASS = XXXX a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Shut off prompting of global variable in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
Tom, I don't get the option to edit in TEXT with my reporting objects. I opened the focexec in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Shut off prompting of global variable in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Flynn: Add this to the IA program -DEFAULTH &&CNST_PI = '' -------......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Shut off prompting of global variable in master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
I have a master file that has some global variables defined for use in some compute fields. VARI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Trying to display define/compute in dimension view of master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
Nothing I've tried has been successful. I've opened a case (#20363009) with IBI tech support for as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Trying to display define/compute in dimension view of master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
I'll give this a look but this code should be getting applied to by define/compute field when I'm dr......

I'm doing my defines and computes in the master file so that they are available for use with OLAP. ......

Martin, I have tried that and it works but I lose my OLAP ability and functionality in the report s......

If I right click on the 'Virtual Measures' underneath the 'Personal Injury' measure group, the scree......

Martin, Sorry, I should have stated that I tried both of your suggestions before I posted my last r......

Martin, Check produces this error: (FOC03601) ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 94 IN BV_SM_CDN_PROD_LINE_JUST_......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Trying to display define/compute in dimension view of master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TeePee
I'm having difficulty creating defines and computes in a synonym that is using a dimension view. I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search