Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (171 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding filters to the responsive design template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
It seems I cannot change the SOLVED to regular status because I didn't start this thread. I'm hoping......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding filters to the responsive design template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community, First, I hope everyone is staying well out there. Second, I'm reopening this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Too Big / Client Setting Changed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you, BabakNYC. Yes, using the space bar technique to save the setting worked; however, IE st......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report Too Big / Client Setting Changed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community: Earlier this morning I found a post dated March 21, 2014 titled "Report Too B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
BabakNYC: Yes, I understand -SET supersedes -DEFAULT. You are correct my example does not include -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thank you again, BabakNYC, for explaining WITHIN to me. I have a different question somewhat relate......

The use of WITHIN works inside my reporting object and with my filter panel. Thank you so much, Baba......

The use of WITHIN might have done it. I understand the example, and I'm going to try it with my own ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] -Dynamic Filters in Reporting Object with Filter Panel on Portal in 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Forum Community: As always, thank you in advance for any advice or guidance you can prov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Resource Analyzer Size Maintenance Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I've not scheduled an archive yet. Regarding the database, we didn't create a database independent......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Resource Analyzer Size Maintenance Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPoint Community, My rmldb file keeps growing, and my IT department would like me to see if the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I got the CAR to work out appropriately, and I understand the concept of creating a table of lookup ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
The list of values does not change with each user. All users have access to the same list of values.......

Row-level security would make sense if the portal were set up in a different way. I really need to u......

I'm not sure. It's not something we've tried previously. So, to provide a little more information, ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Preventing SQL Injection Error in Reporting Object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Everyone, I have a reporting object in a collaborative portal. The reporting object uses DEFAULTH a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Button Requires a Double Click in Collaborative Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
I've finally returned to this. The task associated with the button is task3. Task3 has always had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Button Requires a Double Click in Collaborative Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
Thanks, I've done that, but it's not quite working. I think I'm going to look at it tomorrow as I th......

I used AppStudio Composer....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reset Button Requires a Double Click in Collaborative Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JulieA
FocalPointForum Community, This seems simple, and I've done research here on the forum but not yet ......

» Refine Search
» New Search