Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create system variable with path to fex being run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
We got this to work. Thanks for your help!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create system variable with path to fex being run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Our Admin says that they cannot find that option in the application settings. We are on 81M...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create system variable with path to fex being run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I was wondering what is needed to create a global variable I can access at runtime to tell me the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] insert xml HOLD file into cell in table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
It doesn't need to be xml. It could be csv or json. I just need to be able to re-transform it back ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] insert xml HOLD file into cell in table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
It isn't a lot of data, 3 columns and probably no more than 300 rows. As for the xml "style", it ju......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] insert xml HOLD file into cell in table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I have a need to HOLD some data as XML and then write that data into a single cell in a table via SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Ok, I removed the match altogether from the loop. It didn't increase performance much (like 2 secon......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am having a performance issue in generating some graphs for a PDF document. 2 graphs are generate......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Just wanted to give a heads up that we figured out that we needed to change a value in TOMCAT: Chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I already did ......

Ok, We decided to move all servers to version 8105 so we will have access to TOKEN() and SUBSTRING()......

My company created it's own OEM type reporting portal that fits seamlessly with the rest of our webs......

Unfortunately, it looks like TOKEN isn't available in 8009 which some of our enviornments are on. I......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Last week, I was having an issue with STRREP and the 4000 character length limitaton. The CTRAN fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I tried out the CTRAN code and it works perfectly! Thanks for the help....

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I assume, you'd have to change : -SET &SPLIT1 = SUBSTR(&LONGSTR.LENGTH, &LONGSTR, 1, 4000, 4000, '......

I just tested in both 8009 and 8105 and that function isn't available....

Discussion Topic  (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am using dialogue manager to replace a "^" character with a "&" character, but the variable that i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to retrieve name of last HOLD file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I know you can use &LINES to get the # of lines returned from the previous HOLD, but is there a syst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a variable to a fex via HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am not using the HTML layout painter to create this page. I started with Dreamweaver to get the o......

» Refine Search
» New Search