Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Ok, I removed the match altogether from the loop. It didn't increase performance much (like 2 secon......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am having a performance issue in generating some graphs for a PDF document. 2 graphs are generate......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Just wanted to give a heads up that we figured out that we needed to change a value in TOMCAT: Chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I already did ......

Ok, We decided to move all servers to version 8105 so we will have access to TOKEN() and SUBSTRING()......

My company created it's own OEM type reporting portal that fits seamlessly with the rest of our webs......

Unfortunately, it looks like TOKEN isn't available in 8009 which some of our enviornments are on. I......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) - Limitations of GETTOK function (another 4000 character limit) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Last week, I was having an issue with STRREP and the 4000 character length limitaton. The CTRAN fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I tried out the CTRAN code and it works perfectly! Thanks for the help....

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I assume, you'd have to change : -SET &SPLIT1 = SUBSTR(&LONGSTR.LENGTH, &LONGSTR, 1, 4000, 4000, '......

I just tested in both 8009 and 8105 and that function isn't available....

Discussion Topic  (Solved) - limitations of STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am using dialogue manager to replace a "^" character with a "&" character, but the variable that i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to retrieve name of last HOLD file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I know you can use &LINES to get the # of lines returned from the previous HOLD, but is there a syst......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a variable to a fex via HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I am not using the HTML layout painter to create this page. I started with Dreamweaver to get the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass a variable to a fex via HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Well from my research on this forum, I should just be able to put PROGRAM_ID into a hidden field lik......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Pass a variable to a fex via HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
I have a listbox control on a HTML page that I need to pass a variable (programID) that is stored on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling a fex from javascript into a div (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Fred, This is worth it's weight in gold. Works perfect!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calling a fex from javascript into a div (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
Can someone please post a sample of code that calls a webfocus fex using javascript and returning it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save Favorite Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
We are encountering this in a current project as well. We have an IBI consultant onsite and he agre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Custom XML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Troy_proffitt
So if I wanted to call this fex (with xml output) from a Jquery script, does anyone have a sample of......

» Refine Search
» New Search