Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dashboard -- how to remove tab created when user published a report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
I was able to remove the tab by selecting Content from the Personalize menu, then select the tab in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ON TABLE RECOMPUTE AS 'TOTAL' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Hey guys, this is a great discussion. Can someone explain how to do all of this using the report pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Right click on folder/report/business view in MRE not active (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
I am using the Managed Reporting applet interface. I checked the view builder to confirm that nothi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Right click on folder/report/business view in MRE not active (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Update to the original post. After some testing, it appears that this is an issue with only 1 user;......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Right click on folder/report/business view in MRE not active (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
When I right click on a folder, report, or business view in MRE nothing happens. no menu is displaye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Infomini reports saved in public dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Found them in the secured dashboard. I have to log and modify the property for them to be displayed......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Infomini reports saved in public dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
While running a report in the public MRE domain; a user taking advantage of Infomini modifies the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a count of records to the Totals Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Absolutely perfect. thanks for all the help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding a count of records to the Totals Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Better, I now have a new column that has a 1 on every detail row, but at least the total (and subtot......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding a count of records to the Totals Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
I have generated a report that includes subtotals and a grand total line. Everything was fine until ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ReportCaster Error after 7.7.03 upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Received and completed the instructions from Customer Support. Everything is working. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]ReportCaster Error after 7.7.03 upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Found and renamed the files. That resolved the issue. Thank you....

I did check the config file and the SMTP setup is correct. Where are these .jar files located? I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]ReportCaster Error after 7.7.03 upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Has anyone encountered an "unable to distribute to emalladdress IOException while sending messa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Dynamic tabbing in Dashboard finally possible!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Sounds interesting. How does one go about getting access to the private video?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating Business Views with Filters, Virtual Columns, and/or Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
Using Business Views got me to where I needed to be. Thanks Alan. We will be using InfoAssist for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Generating Business Views with Filters, Virtual Columns, and/or Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
I believe that the business view approach will give me what I am looking for. I am having an issue ......

I will work on setting up the business views. Is it possible to have business views in different ap......

Thanks for pointing me to Filters. In researching them it does not appear to give me what I need, o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Generating Business Views with Filters, Virtual Columns, and/or Compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by James at WI
I have a need to provide a security tailored view of data to my MRE report developers based on colum......

» Refine Search
» New Search