Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Needing help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
This has been SOLVED think you for your help Don R...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Needing help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
03 VI001-FIXD-INT-RATE-PCT PIC SV9(5) COMP-3. ---- .00050 03 VI001-VAR-INT-RATE-PCT PIC SV9(5) COM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Needing help with the conversion of the following fields from IBM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Alan, I have nothing to the left of the decimal. the Field in need to format is SV9(5) or .0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Needing help with the conversion of the following fields from IBM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
03 VI001-FIXD-INT-RATE-PCT PIC SV9(5) COMP-3. ---- .00050 03 VI001-VAR-INT-RATE-PCT PIC SV9(5) COMP-......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Needing help with the conversion of the following fields from IBM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I am trying to convert the following from a IBM cobal layout. 03 VI001-FIXD-INT-RATE-PCT PIC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making the background white (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I need the whole spreadsheet White. I have never create a EXCEL Macro and would not know were to st......

Discussion Topic  Making the background white (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Is there away to make the (background) for a excel spread sheet "White"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] max length of a focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I have had to expand a record length of a focus file. It has know gone over the 4000 byte threshold ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] max length of a focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Is there a max length of a focus table?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help with Pivot Tablse (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I was wondering if there is some way of having the Select Multiple Items box checked before I run my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtracting 30 minutes from the system data and time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Perfect Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtracting 30 minutes from the system data and time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I am trying to subtract 30 minutes for the system time -SET &D_ST_DATE = &YYMD; -SET &D_ST_TIME = E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with recompute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Thanks to everyone. Sometime you cannot see the forest because of all the trees. Don R....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help with recompute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I am getting a extra line when my total line print on a recompute. Is there anyway to make the outp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending print impact printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
The printer is a OKIDATA printer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending print impact printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
What i trying to do is run the following fex which will create a output file that i need to send to ......

Discussion Topic  Sending print impact printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I am tring to create a fex that will send the output to impact printer and I am not having very much......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting a -DEFALUT value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
Is there away to assign a –DEFAULT field with the system date?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] sending pdf to Oki-Data printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I have a user that is trying to send a pdf output to OKI-Data printer. Is there anything special th......

Discussion Topic  Compound PDF Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Don Robison
I need to create a report using PDF Layout Painter The first report needs to have a Orientation = ......

» Refine Search
» New Search